MB TSV 1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 195
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 187
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 186
I don’t want the hand washes either, and I don't Like the fragrances so that’s a definite no.
I heard Jemma say that you could use hand washes as shower and bath bell, but to be careful around any sensitive areas….

I don’t like certain fragrances in each option so I’m out. No Labdanum or Gingerlily for me and I’m not bothered by Oudh. Thank goodness I got my Neon Amber on offer from JLP so the temptation has been removed. I’d buy those hand washes in a seriously reduced quad but Blue Maquis and Flora Luminare aren’t faves of mine. I’ve used shower gels as hand washes with a little water added but never vice versa.

I don’t like certain fragrances in each option so I’m out. No Labdanum or Gingerlily for me and I’m not bothered by Oudh. Thank goodness I got my Neon Amber on offer from JLP so the temptation has been removed. I’d buy those hand washes in a seriously reduced quad but Blue Maquis and Flora Luminare aren’t faves of mine. I’ve used shower gels as hand washes with a little water added but never vice versa.
Labdanum did grow on me slightly, but was ruined by hubby saying that it smelt like a peat bog….. he is Irish so knows what he’s talking about there… and I have to say the earthy smell wasn’t something I really enjoyed..

If the Labdanum Dusk (which is just “ok” for me) were the new Mary Berry & Mimosa one, I might be tempted by the first set, depending on price. I definitely don’t need any of it, though, so I’m relieved the options are not more appealing for me.

Another one not interested in the handwashes.

But, an SA in an MB shop did once tell me you could use them as shower and bath gels.

Yes you can use the hand washes as a shower or bath gel. You just need a little more because it’s not as viscous as the shower gels. I’ve done it in the past to use up hand washes as I usually buy cheaper products with which to wash my hands. With the amount of hand washing we’d done over the past two years I decided not to waste my MB stash.

Latest posts

Back