MB TSV 1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 247
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 244
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 242
I can breathe a sigh of relief because I’m not a fan of those fragrances, so my money is safe. The large stockpile in the cupboard, of my favourite ones, is also a reason to resist temptation 👍

I can breathe a sigh of relief because I’m not a fan of those fragrances, so my money is safe. The large stockpile in the cupboard, of my favourite ones, is also a reason to resist temptation 👍
I actually think I can resist, too. Similar reasons but although I do like some of the smells, in each option there are a couple I dislike or can take or leave. I am so relieved.

I'm not feeling it either. I opened a eucalyptus on Friday and it's the first time I've used it - it's pleasant enough but I don't feel the need to repeat purchase it.

Thankfully I can’t abide Ylang Ylang and I just bought a Eucalyptus in the MB sale so with luck I may be able to resist as well. I’m currently using a Templetree and know I have at least one in the stash. Ditto the Coastal hand wash. Phew, I may be safe for once!

Good luck trying to resist this one, MrMarple, Mazza, catzrcool, boffy, and all the rest of you weaklings with your Eucalyptus and Templetree fetishes.
I seriously have to Andi. Yes, I’d love the second option but I’ve just bought two bottles of Eucalyptus on an Amazon Black Friday deal so I genuinely just don’t need them. Obviously if it’s under £40.00 including postage, it’s a no brainier but I really need to have a serious talk with myself if I even get tempted. Jeez, there’s only so many bottles of shower gel a person needs and I’m pretty sure that I passed that threshold at least two years ago 😂😂

I seriously have to Andi. Yes, I’d love the second option but I’ve just bought two bottles of Eucalyptus on an Amazon Black Friday deal so I genuinely just don’t need them. Obviously if it’s under £40.00 including postage, it’s a no brainier but I really need to have a serious talk with myself if I even get tempted. Jeez, there’s only so many bottles of shower gel a person needs and I’m pretty sure that I passed that threshold at least two years ago 😂😂
Oh dear. I do know the feeling. I have months (ok, days!) where I don’t buy any then spot a bargain and add to the stockpile.

I thought about you earlier as I saw those Man Cave shower gels you like in the Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals. Did you resist? Shall I be mean and tempt you? :devilish:

(sorry about the strange looking links)

Good luck trying to resist this one, MrMarple, Mazza, catzrcool, boffy, and all the rest of you weaklings with your Eucalyptus and Templetree fetishes.
Well AbdiK my fetsish led me to John Lewis and I bought two Eucalyptus at a good price so I have no need to buy any of the Above Named TSV's so there!!!

I bought a set of small bottles of MB in a variety of fragrances, on a deal on Lookfantastic a while ago, and so have been able to sample the ones in the TSV. I’m definitely more of a fan of the “spicy” fragrances like pink pepperpod, black pepper, tobacco absolut etc. (But I’m very well stocked up with those 😉)

Latest posts

Back