MOlton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mia56

Registered Shopper
20%off starts tomorrow use code UKFF20

Just placed an order for Christmas Gifts and that's me done!!!

Might do wrapping next week:

20%off starts tomorrow use code UKFF20

Just placed an order for Christmas Gifts and that's me done!!!

Might do wrapping next week:

Blimey, I thought I was making good headway having bought quite a a few bits, but you're really efficient! I love buying presents. Thanks very much for the code.

thats a great discount and could work out better than the tsv...you buy what you really really want no fat postage cost £6 with qvc the last tsv and a freebie sample with every order. i like the fact you can use the code instore so you can buy what you want with no post cost one shower gel or a nice kit

I got a sample bottle of the new Pine handwash and its lovely, I thought it would smell like kitchen cleaning stuff. Not at all.

Oh and if you have a MB store(we have three:mysmilie_3: don't ask), there is no shipping charge.

I got a sample bottle of the new Pine handwash and its lovely, I thought it would smell like kitchen cleaning stuff. Not at all.

Oh and if you have a MB store(we have three:mysmilie_3: don't ask), there is no shipping charge.

Me too, and I agree! Might have to get a bottle for my Mum, as she loves a festive hand wash. She also really likes the smell of men's aftershave, and this has a bit of that quality to it, without being something overtly masculine that she couldn't use.

Latest posts

Back