Monsoon TSV 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Monsoon TSV 4.jpg
    Monsoon TSV 4.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Monsoon TSV 5.jpg
    Monsoon TSV 5.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 216
I bought a similar linen top last year from BonMarche. Sadly since they went into administration they`re doing very few linen blend items on their website. Last year I bought several linen blend items and all of them were good quality and a good fit. This year they have nothing similar.

At the risk of sounding like an old fogey, I have a couple of Cotton Traders linen mix

CCtops and they were brilliant for my holidays last year as very cool to wear in hot countries, unlike all the stretchy Kim/NL/Antthony type material.

Monsoon Rosewood Pure Linen Relaxed Blouse with Button Detail
Item Number: 184435
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £0.00

Designed especially for QVC, this beautiful top from Monsoon features chic button details on one shoulder, a round neckline and 3/4 length cuffed sleeves. Crafted from lightweight, breathable linen, this top is the perfect option for sunny days, bringing wearable sophistication to your wardrobe.

Be the first - like to celebrate your personal style by adding unique pieces to your repertoire? This gorgeous top is currently only available at QVC, making it a stand-out addition to any collection.

Wear it your way - with a flattering loose fit and eye-catching button embellishments, Monsoon's latest design will look great whatever the occasion. For an elegant everyday ensemble that's bang on-trend, pairwith jeans and throw on your go-to trainers, or tuck into a midi skirt and addsome flat sandals for a laidback yet put-together option.

Crazy for colour - take your pick from five fabulous shades that'll suit any taste. For a classic neutral, opt for White or Black, or for a splash of gorgeous colour go for Orange, Yellow, Green or Blue.

100% linen
Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

Orange
Green
White
Black
Yellow
Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 108cm (42.5"), M: 119cm (46.8"), L: 131cm (51.5"), XL: 143cm (56.3")
Length: S: 60.4cm (23.8"), M: 61cm (24"), L: 63.4cm (25"), XL: 63.8cm (25.3")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back