Monsoon TSV 08/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm 5ft 2in but I could take it up. Think I'm going to get the pink and see. I've a wee holiday booked in Corfu in October and this would do for evenings.

I'll let you know! Went for the pink. Mr CC assured me it didn't look like a nightie. Guarantee if I wear it on holiday he'll say "I thought we were going out" i.e. "why are you dressed for bed". A story for another day.

CC

I'll let you know! Went for the pink. Mr CC assured me it didn't look like a nightie. Guarantee if I wear it on holiday he'll say "I thought we were going out" i.e. "why are you dressed for bed". A story for another day.

CC
You'll look fab in it, Piglit. It'll look lovely next to corfu bluey sea. Waft & glide.

The dress arrived, fits perfectly and looks great but it is very long. I'll need to take 3 or 4 inches off the hemline but it is a nice dress (if a tad pricey). Also it's not poly/elastane which is a huge improvement for Q clothes.

CC
I ordered the navy in a size 10 it fits perfectly for me as I’m quite tall, overall I’m very pleased 😀

Yes. Not a massive fac. though. I'd go lowish kittens with a sling back. Black dress if feeling conservative - the pink otherwise. Only reserve is that the dres is a bit bo ho & won't October be autumnal?

Is nephews Mom young then? T & T's is not a good combo when shown together, imo.

Actually, EM, I think any colour. Navy is safe, khaki is more edgy. No high heels - maybe up leg espadrilles to enhance boho, but that makes it more casual. A little straw clutch is nice & on trend -all summery though
She’s 56 years old and probably the same round the bust. To be blunt, she’s an old slapper, no idea why my brother married her. It was an acrimonious divorce. She called me a “dried up old spinster” (oh the stories I could have told her about the men in my life 😱).

I went to an evening reception last week and it was very casual for the females but most men had suits as they had all been at the wedding service.

She’s 56 years old and probably the same round the bust. To be blunt, she’s an old slapper, no idea why my brother married her. It was an acrimonious divorce. She called me a “dried up old spinster” (oh the stories I could have told her about the men in my life 😱).
You should have done.

"Dried up old spinster". If someone called me that they may well have been eating their teeth. How unbelievably rude and insulting. EM I'm sure you rose above it.

CC

I bought it in the pink and it is gorgeous. I am size 14 (hippy and busty) 5ft 2in and it looks lovely. I tried it on with Women with Control cropped trousers and it’s a good length although I could possibly wear it as a dress. I will definitely buy another if they come back in stock.

Latest posts

Back