Monsoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I see in the outlet show that Monsoon have pieces with slashed prices, and again still with NO p & p.

Do they have a clause with qvc I wonder, or do they load up the price on their garments so p & p is'nt necessary. Although by that analogy Marla Wynne should definitely come with a NO p & p caveat.

So, if Monsoon can stipulate a no p & p embargo, why can't other companies insist on doing the same ?

I see in the outlet show that Monsoon have pieces with slashed prices, and again still with NO p & p.

Do they have a clause with qvc I wonder, or do they load up the price on their garments so p & p is'nt necessary. Although by that analogy Marla Wynne should definitely come with a NO p & p caveat.

So, if Monsoon can stipulate a no p & p embargo, why can't other companies insist on doing the same ?
Thats an interesting point. It seems like the companies decide on how much they charge and if they charge at all.

When I lived in London/Edinburgh I used to shop in Monsoon and it was always high price, high quality, bit different. I've only ever bought it online from QVC and I have to say that the free P&P encourages me to buy. The actual cost of the items are what previous shop customers would expect to be honest.

CC

Q website do the garments no favours, duck footed or pigeon toed and booted feet on the miserable models or slouched on a chair. Items in clearance image coming soon!

Monsoon deliver for free over £30 to your home or an Evri collection point, or click & collect at a store. Any return is free via a post-office, or the collection point. They have a very good website with frequent offers and sales all year round. I think that under the £30 for an order it's only a small charge anyway, but my deliveries have been free each time. Maybe because of that policy of customer service they wouldn't want another retailer charging and making a profit. John Lewis sells Monsoon with free delivery over a certain amount as well.
Both of them have a current summer sale on.

Latest posts

Back