Monster Floor Mop Steamer - any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noni

Registered Shopper
Has anyone received their Monster TSV and used it, I would be grateful for any reviews.

OHHHHHHHHH nooooooooooooo stay clear of it.......well i should say we bought the one that was out before this latest one......didnt clean jack s''t......we have now got a polti & even though much more expensive does what it says on the can.........

i am a bit of a germaphobe but want to avoid using chemicals as much as possible so i got into steam cleaning a while back...started off with a mop off QVC and have since gone on to get a domotec. i have found the qvc products seem to do all that they are supposed to on the demos but they never declare what bar pressure they perform at and so do not believe they will be very robust, have a continuous steam and a pressure that will make it a worthwhile product to use. other products can be v expensive but they do last and the level of cleaning is so impressive it is worth the cost.

I have just bought one and am very pleased with it, easy to assemble and heats up very fast and cleans my kitchen\diner floor.

i bought a monster mini vaccuum last year. terribile. badly made and got ridiculously hot in use. avoid.

I have just bought one and am very pleased with it, easy to assemble and heats up very fast and cleans my kitchen\diner floor.

WHOOPS....... i am talking about the Shark Steam mop!! apologies just saw the words "steam mop" and steamed in with my comments, my excuse is tiredness from training course and the hot humid weather has affected my brain,

Latest posts

Back