More and More beauty tsv's !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Now we have beauty tsv's in the mix with a ****** Shark cleaner !!!

Look at the list of beauty tsvs on the home page - its ridiculous, why bother having a Beauty channel.

Look at the list of beauty tsvs on the home page - its ridiculous, why bother having a Beauty channel.
the beauty channel is for pre-records ect of the biggest seller on the channel so really unless its been on the main channel it wont be on the beautyt chanel

Yes well, the internationally renowned beauty expert, author of several bestselling books and treater of royalty and a-list celebrity clientele the world over must justify her existence during the cost-of-living crisis when some of us are struggling to pay for a daily delivery of fresh flowers to both our homes…

I totally and utterly agree, but I can see why they do it. What does the 40+ woman with plenty of money to spare want more than anything else? They want to look younger or at least try and stop themselves looking any older, as we've seen, there are ladies who'll buy into each and every brand and slap them over their faces willy nilly. Thing is ladies just wait until you hit your mid - late fifties, the tide will start coming in fast and no manner of gloop is gonna help. I'm not suggesting for one minute that you should stop caring what you look like, there are many ways to look great without spending a small fortune on a promise that won't be fulfilled!

I totally and utterly agree, but I can see why they do it. What does the 40+ woman with plenty of money to spare want more than anything else? They want to look younger or at least try and stop themselves looking any older, as we've seen, there are ladies who'll buy into each and every brand and slap them over their faces willy nilly. Thing is ladies just wait until you hit your mid - late fifties, the tide will start coming in fast and no manner of gloop is gonna help. I'm not suggesting for one minute that you should stop caring what you look like, there are many ways to look great without spending a small fortune on a promise that won't be fulfilled!
willy nilly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was found to be a fact when things got tough, Great Depression, WW1 and WWII women bought more lipsticks. Seems QVC's version of this is to push non-stop very high-end beauty brands costing £££. We know the stack them high and sell them cheap, no QVC is stack them high and charge big.
And flogging old stock…😡

I don’t watch beauty shows anymore. I was a Decleor fan. It suited my skin but they tinkered with it too much .
Since my run in with cancer and chemo I decided my skin is never going to be as it was. I still look after it but don’t spend a fortune.
I take tips on here from real people and try Superdrug and other supermarket ranges.
I went on waiting list for an M Assam product I like but it never arrived. Of course I could buy it in a set which is more expensive but I don’t use the other products. I think my use of Q is pretty much over.

I do actually wonder how many new viewers they get each week, as opposed to the numbers say 10 years ago.

Looking at the shows airing today, its more of the same boring 'stuff'. If us long term viewers cant get excited by what's on offer then I can't see new viewers getting enthusiastic either.

When I first started watching, every hour was 'different'. We didn't get Cozy Home 20 times a week, or Marla Wynne every other day. Yes there were some really naff products, like dressed dolls, but I remember the hand painted jugs and vases, there was artisan jewellery shows, and I think beauty shows were a bit of a rarity and certainly not TSVs 5 days out of 7.

QVC are battling against online shopping we all know, but in the early days I did spend a small fortune every month mainly on jewellery, craft and fashion that was really different (yes I did buy from Indigo Moon designed by a Russian based in the US !!!) - but I can't remember the last time I bought anything from them now, probably the middle of last year.

I do actually wonder how many new viewers they get each week, as opposed to the numbers say 10 years ago.

Looking at the shows airing today, its more of the same boring 'stuff'. If us long term viewers cant get excited by what's on offer then I can't see new viewers getting enthusiastic either.

When I first started watching, every hour was 'different'. We didn't get Cozy Home 20 times a week, or Marla Wynne every other day. Yes there were some really naff products, like dressed dolls, but I remember the hand painted jugs and vases, there was artisan jewellery shows, and I think beauty shows were a bit of a rarity and certainly not TSVs 5 days out of 7.

QVC are battling against online shopping we all know, but in the early days I did spend a small fortune every month mainly on jewellery, craft and fashion that was really different (yes I did buy from Indigo Moon designed by a Russian based in the US !!!) - but I can't remember the last time I bought anything from them now, probably the middle of last year.
I’ve got a load of those D’Anton dolls in pristine condition in boxes and paper in my attic.
I’m waiting until they become collectors items.
I’ve got some beanie babies too.
Also in mint condition.

I started watching QVC about 16 years ago. After 3 months of watching it, I saw a brand that I’d seen in the first few days. I remember now, thinking that they must have a 3 month product ‘cycle’. 🤣🤣🤣

I do wish they would have less beauty TSVs and a bit more variety in the TSV stakes. Mind you, we are heading into Spring so expecting a bit more in the garden and plant line in the not very distant future.

Latest posts

Back