More honesty in product descriptions?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
James Gardner was selling "London Collection" jewellery on Price-drop TV earlier this evening, and I noticed that the on-screen product description contained the words "Gold coloured". Could this be a new age of honesty for these channels?

However James did spoil this illusion somewhat even if he wasn't exactly lying, especially when he claimed that the collection had arrived via various other European cities (by freight from China, I bet!), and he didn't seem to mention the gold colouring when I was watching.

It's a step in the right direction anyway, and there were still <del>mugs</del> more informed viewers buying the items in question.

But gold coloured is much different to gold finish/ plating. The braclets are just in the colour gold. You couldn't have them dipped in gold with the design of the beads.

I thought that they were built up from several pieces...anyway, don't know that much about jewellery except that their AA Tanzanite (probably) isn't :smile:

The other day they had a piece of AA tanzanite, and you could hardly see the purple! lol

I think I have just seen the ring you were talking about. It looks very pale. It looks crap. :wonder:

Yeah, peter had it last night :L I think they where meant to put "Glass" in the description, but put Tanzanite. Even a couple of the AAA tanzanite pieces are worse than some of their AA pieces.

Latest posts

Back