More Lies from Bid - Deal of The Day on the Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Check out the opening page of the Bid TV website regarding the Deal of The Day.

Your Kitchen 2PC Frying Pan Set - NO P+P

Actually P+P is definitely £7.99, very, very naughty! I can't display a copy of the actual page on here (that's why that logo is there) but I have saved one!

http://www.bid.tv/

Attachments

• deal of the day.png
    deal of the day.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Check out the opening page of the Bid TV website regarding the Deal of The Day.

Your Kitchen 2PC Frying Pan Set - NO P+P

Actually P+P is definitely £7.99, very, very naughty! I can't display a copy of the actual page on here (that's why that logo is there) but I have saved one!

http://www.bid.tv/

they're obviously attempting to set a Guinness World record for how many complaints one shopping channel can have in a year? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

fryingpan.jpg

they're obviously attempting to set a Guinness World record for how many complaints one shopping channel can have in a year? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Thanks for putting the image up, I don't know how (obviously!) Don't get me wrong Paul who on earth would expect free P+P with two pans for £1.99, but why say it when it is patently untrue?

They must have a death wish!

they're really not helping themselves here are they??!!

Not really deedee although I must give credit where it's due, I have watched all of James Russell's show this evening and he has been excellent, described everything as it is, clearly and accurately. No smut or rudeness either, and certainly no aggressive railroading. Sure he has the patter (as always) but who cares?

And he has sold loads and loads of items. I know he hasn't been perfect in the past but fair play to him tonight, given the circumstances. Will all his good work be undone at 10pm though?

We'll see.

I have, I just don't get how they can make an error like that, Lets imagine there are 10 people running the show how did nobody spot it, How did the presenter not spot it?, How did the assistant not spot it, How did the camera people not spot it? let alone the gallery who should have seen it a lot longer than the rest of us did
I'm looking for a job so if anyone at sit-up want to contact me please do :D

I have, I just don't get how they can make an error like that, Lets imagine there are 10 people running the show how did nobody spot it, How did the presenter not spot it?
I'm looking for a job so if anyone at sit-up want to contact me please do :D

I would hope the certificate of authenticity that was shown on screen was the wrong one but going from the picture it seemed the correct one. If it wasn't the wrong certificate then heaven knows what monkeys they have running the show.

I suppose it wasn't really Peter's fault as he was no doubt going from the product description on screen which explicitly stated 0.23 ct.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back