Morning Lack of Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

murgatroyd

Registered Shopper
My God - they've reached a new low at QVC 'fashion' today. Kathy looks like a sack of potatoes in that skirt & as for the 'stylist', she looks like some relic of an extra from a 1980s Wham video. It's like the Emperor's new clothes - no one dares to say 'Hang on a minute - that looks totally ridiculous!'
Why on earth can't you get some decent clothes on, QVC.

I couldn't agree more! The "expert" looks shockingly awful today (and she never looks good).

Ma cherie

It iz a good look, no?

Attachments

• pepe.jpg
    pepe.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 176
What on earth was Kathy wearing. She looked awful. It must have been a bet as nobody in their right mind would wear that skirt. It looked like something from the hideous and overpriced Yong Kim range.

I thought Kathy looked awful too and I did wonder if the skirt was Yong Kim. As to the 'stylist', words fail me.

I agree with the comments above, even my husband who makes few remarks about what's on QVC walked into the room this morning and said that he hoped no-one was taking fashion advice from the show, that it might be a better idea for the two of them to make an appointment at Specsavers. I despair lately about most of the 'fashion' on Q and wonder who the buyers are, as it gets more and more weird. Having said all that, I did receive a Tiana B dress this week that I'm pleased with, but even this make is going down the route of wild patterns and very bright colour mixes which don't appeal to everyone.

Ooh what a shame I missed this. I would have loved to have seen it. I could do with a laugh!

having read about kathys skirt i went on qvc extra OMG what on earth were they both thinking what a hideous skirt and the stylist words fail me

There must be a lack of mirrors at QVC, Imo there hasn't been one fashion show worth watching lately. I just can't imagine who is buying the dreadful garish and ott styles....the people that appear as stylist make you laugh....lol

I have just had a look at the video online and words fail me. Kathy Taylor is swishing about in that skirt looking so proud of herself, er why? Have a look in the mirror for goodness sake. The words sack of spuds springs to mind, it wouldn't flatter anyone. Oh and if anyone still fancies buying it it's by Join clothing and is £69.00. The stylist must have dressed like that for a joke surely? I honestly think QVC have lost the plot big time.

I have just had a look at the video online and words fail me. Kathy Taylor is swishing about in that skirt looking so proud of herself, er why? Have a look in the mirror for goodness sake. The words sack of spuds springs to mind, it wouldn't flatter anyone. Oh and if anyone still fancies buying it it's by Join clothing and is £69.00. The stylist must have dressed like that for a joke surely? I honestly think QVC have lost the plot big time.

It even looked awful on the tall willowy model too

Just checked out video .....OMG.....almost thought it was French & Saunders doing a spoof shopping telly fashion show!!

I caught Vivienne Westwood on breakfast news this morning. She has her wedding dresses on show at the V&A. I couldn't agree more with what she said. She was asked what she thought of today's designers and fashion. She said it's the worst it's ever been in history (in her opinion) and blamed fast fashion. She said we should buy less and buy good, she suggested going to charity shops. I think she'd be horrified by what we're offered on QVC. I've never seen anything I'd consider wearing.

I saw that, too, but my own wardrobe is a total mishmash to go with whatever mood I'm in on the day. Sometimes I'm into bright colours, sometimes I'm into dull colours like today - grey and black. (With a splash of red just because). If Trinny and Susannah ever did a makeover on my wardrobe, I'd be going behind them putting everything back in as quick as they took it all out. And take it all out they would! Their style is not my style.

Latest posts

Back