Morning Style with Kathy!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
With a title like Morning Style you would expect to see the presenter looking stylish. Not so on this programme, Kathy looks awful in those pants with that top in fact the whole outfit is a total mess IMO. Who on earth decides what she should wear I wonder? It's time someone else with a better fashion sense did this type of show.

I'm no Gok Wan but I'm pretty sure that that title should be done under the Trades Description Act.

Bettyboo, just turned over when I read your post - you're right, the trousers don't do her any favours, neither does the turquoise loose jacket over a pink/red and white top! I always think Kathy is one of the better ones (not saying much, I know!), and she does look a bit better now she's just this minute removed that jacket, which did her no favours. She's got a pretty face, in my opinion, and she's one of the less manic presenters, but should do something with her hair. Again, it does her no favours hanging loose and lank on her shoulders, and looks as though she's not put a brush through it.

With a title like Morning Style you would expect to see the presenter looking stylish. Not so on this programme, Kathy looks awful in those pants with that top in fact the whole outfit is a total mess IMO. Who on earth decides what she should wear I wonder? It's time someone else with a better fashion sense did this type of show.

I agree with all the comments, but it must be soul destroying to be put in these items when you're a size 14/16/18 and then have a size 10 5'10 model come sashaying across in the same outfit and looking how you would want to look ! I would want to go and slash my wrists I think.

To be fair even the models seldom look stylish in the QVC fashion, tbh they have totally dreadful clothes to choose from. I know Kathy is proud of her daughter (and rightly so) but I think we all know that her Bex's is now a Dr and getting married the 19th Dec. :mysmilie_10: I have no idea why the presenters think we are interested in their personal lives.

Nothing about Q fashion could be described as stylish .Kathy does a good job under the circumstances but even she must know she often looks horrible in the clothes. She always comes across as sincere in her praise of them though.A true professional......

Kathy has her favourite ranges: she's a real champion of Marla Wynne and also Yong Kim.

I think she's a good indicator, for her bodyshape, of what you'd look like in a range. She's also one of the presenters who is not "precious" about what she wears or how she looks - so when there's something wacky to try out, she's a good bet.

Kathy comes across as a likeable person and I do want to like her as a presenter, but I find her hesitation and failure to get to the point makes her hard to watch. I wouldn't describe her as stylish so I don't think Morning Style is the ideal show for her. I think there was an advert for the show on the website where she was wearing an orange maxi dress and she did look lovely but often her outfits don't quite work. Maybe as others have said it's hard to look great when you have to pick from QVC's fashion range. I think the fact that she's not stick thin could actually help sell the clothes if she gets her outfit right, as people who are a similar size to her would be tempted to buy.

Kathy seems to point out her 'figure faults' she doesn't look that big to me.Maybe they think most people will empathise with her?I saw a few moments of that show & it seemed full of confusion, which sizes were available switching from one item to another.Agree, those pants did not do Kathy any favours.

I wonder if they get paid a bit extra if they wear QVC clothes on air? Some presenters practically live in QVC clothes, yet others will only wear them occasionally, so it can't be mandatory, therefore there must be some choice in whether they wear some of those awful garments!

I feel that the QVC presenters are living proof that diets don't work.

Well, they work while you are promoting a new diet/exercise product for your employer. But they change nothing long-term.
We have all seen Julia, Kathy, Kathy, Anne, Marverine and Dale lose weight, get glowy, healthy and sparking with health.
But it doesnt last, does it? They regain, returning to their starting point. It may take weeks, months, or even a couple of years, but they get there.

Living proof that the only thing that actually works is changing your way of eating and lifestyle permanently.
- Says the woman who hasn't managed it yet!

So i feel for Kathy, and her shape. And I'm kind of grateful that she demonstates how awful those clothes would look on me! :nod:

:mysmilie_10: Gawd, is she still going on about the medical daughter? Years ago I can recall switching to QVC and she was going on about her being a medical student, complete with a blow-by-blow account ("today she learnt about writing prescriptions", "today she tried to discover the brain cells of a man called Peter Simon, but gave up", etc. etc. - well, perhaps I exaggerated with the writing prescription bit). I'm sure she's very proud of her daughter, but other people have clever kids, too. Kathy, please don't mention her again until she makes a real medical breakthrough - like stopping Clare Sutton from flicking her hair, handing out truth drugs to all shopping telly presenters or curing meCharlie of doing those creepy hand movements when he demos jewellery (makes me cringe). She'll get a Nobel prize for any of those.:mysmilie_59:

To be fair even the models seldom look stylish in the QVC fashion, tbh they have totally dreadful clothes to choose from. I know Kathy is proud of her daughter (and rightly so) but I think we all know that her Bex's is now a Dr and getting married the 19th Dec. :mysmilie_10: I have no idea why the presenters think we are interested in their personal lives.

Latest posts

Back