Most liked and disliked presenters on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the most disliked presenters in the history of shopping telly, ever, is Debbie Flint. Her hard sell is embarrassing to herself and her employer but they don’t seem to give a toss, then so be it. I’ve just turned the tv off in the bedroom and flicked to QVC before I turned Sky Q off, I find it satisfying to cut the presenter off mid flow, even more exhilarating when it’s Debbie Flint. I’ve just heard her say “if you’re a regular you’ll be aware how fast TSVs are selling out” er no Fibby Flint do you mean that lie is for the none regulars, and there’s a lot of them, the regulars know that apart from the couple of returns QVC had in the warehouse from the last Davina TSV, that TSVs very rarely sell out now............the woman’s insufferable.
I think the more she is criticised the worse she becomes. It’s as if she is telling us she can do what she likes and we the customers are irrelevant. Still enjoys sharing her delight at receiving samples i.e freebies. This is is the presenter who encouraged viewers to send her a Christmas card and a stamped, self addressed envelope so that she can send them a card back. To make it worse she seems to be on all the time, particularly at night when a TSV is launched. I can’t imagine why? Just to conclude, what on earth is she wearing on the Skechers hour!

Qvc needs to get rid of and clear out all the cross. I particularly dislike glen Campbell " brand expert" Wittering on about what we should wear it with - as if all the viewers are clueless 12yr olds. As someone else said we want sizings explained and materials. When he's on i switch off.

I think the more she is criticised the worse she becomes. It’s as if she is telling us she can do what she likes and we the customers are irrelevant. Still enjoys sharing her delight at receiving samples i.e freebies. This is is the presenter who encouraged viewers to send her a Christmas card and a stamped, self addressed envelope so that she can send them a card back. To make it worse she seems to be on all the time, particularly at night when a TSV is launched. I can’t imagine why? Just to conclude, what on earth is she wearing on the Skechers hour!

Yeah I’ve noticed she does that, as if she’s putting a massive two fingers up to people. What she fails to realise it’s those people that pay her wages, she’s detestable she really is.

QVC can't go on forever with ridiculous postage and returns, silly prices and too many self-important sales(wo)men. Things will have to change if they want to avoid losing customers. The question is, how long will it take them to work that one out?

QVC can't go on forever with ridiculous postage and returns, silly prices and too many self-important sales(wo)men. Things will have to change if they want to avoid losing customers. The question is, how long will it take them to work that one out?

They still don’t do PayPal, free returns or capped postage after 27 years, so I wouldn’t expect to see any changes anytime soon. It took them 25 years to start doing promotions, too up themselves to think they ever needed any, thing is though people are now cottoning on to the fact that they add the money on before they knock any off, bringing the price right back to what they were originally charging anyway............they’ll never learn that consumers are actually very savvy, and not quite as thick as QVC assume they are 😂

I think they work in the "plenty more fish in the sea" principle.
People's circumstances in life can change, and Q becomes a sort of lifeline when people are lonely, trapped at home by mobility issues or chronic or debilitating illness. I think the pandemic may actually have reinforced for them that there is no pressing need to change tack.
What Q would do well to remember is that successive generations have become internet savvy, so while they may look at Q, they will search and compare before Q gets their hard-earned cash.
I think this year's flood will slow to a trickle one we are able to go out and about...as much because we will have a greater choice of activities to do.
Q beware!

Qvc needs to get rid of and clear out all the cross. I particularly dislike glen Campbell " brand expert" Wittering on about what we should wear it with - as if all the viewers are clueless 12yr olds. As someone else said we want sizings explained and materials. When he's on i switch off.
He and others constantly find opportunities to stress that they have been on QVC a long time. It’s as if they are sending out a message that they can’t be moved since they have a job for life. This arrogance has made the presenters a law unto themselves. Unbearable.

He and others constantly find opportunities to stress that they have been on QVC a long time. It’s as if they are sending out a message that they can’t be moved since they have a job for life. This arrogance has made the presenters a law unto themselves. Unbearable.
Did Debbie Greenwood think she was untouchable?

Anyone under 40 has no loyalty to any brand, it’s the modern way to use and move on (not a bad thing).

Q is dependent on the much older customer to whom buying from Q is as adventurous as their online purchasing goes. Unfortunately this group will decrease through natural causes and they will become less able to want to do antiquated ordering and returns but will continue as long as able because their TV “friends” encourage them.

Then there is us! Loyalty to a brand which deserves our custom but will take no &&&& from any quarter. We are the people who madeQ UK and if they treated us like valued customers and took notice of our complaints we might still be buying from them.

One of my most disliked is Chloe and I remember reading on here about her stupid dancing with the Frank Usher lady. So I was quite appalled to see this on a little highlights reel they aired the other day. Clearly Q doesnt have a problem with her antics! My other pet hate is Del Boy. I like Alison Young and can watch Dale, Charlie, Michal and sometimes Craig. But most of the others either talk over people or shout (Simon, Kathy Taylor, a woman whose name I can never remember) and Alison Keenan who used to be very refined now just rattles off so much spiel I cant understand what she is going on about half the time. Jill Franks does neither but I just cannot take to her at all. So basically I try to record any show I want to watch and FF through the spiel because I think a lot of them are pretty awful.

Don't forget a pair of sneakers.

As if we are American.

I’m afraid not. Charlie I find insincere and childish and Craig well what can I say.

I don't mind Charlie too much, I don't like sniffy Craig, Dale is probably a really nice bloke but I find him insincere as a presenter, I don't like Simon, not keen on Miceal either. My favourite female presenter is Katy by a mile.

Will be sorry to see SBC Adele leave always liked her presentations and she always appeared professional knowing the products.
Its good she is announcing that it’s the daughter of the founder that is replacing her with experience in presenting the brand rather than a one for all Q sales representative
I'm sad that Adele is leaving too, I always liked her as a guest presenter, she certainly knew her stuff and seemed lovely.

Yes she announced it yesterday after presenting the last SBC product of the 7pm hour, I only seen the first few seconds of the 7pm hour but she announced it later on apparently. Shame that, she’ll be a hard act to follow. ❤️ xx
Oh ... wonder why she is leaving. I like her too.
maybe she has not been pushy enough 🤨

I love shopping, always have, & I don't return to places where the service is poor. I was a QVC customer from the beginning, bought more than I care to think about & I obviously I didn't find the tat peddlers that bad. What happened?

Oh ... wonder why she is leaving. I like her too.
maybe she has not been pushy enough 🤨
I think she's a qualified holistic therapist so she may see the post-covid days as the ideal opportunity to start a practice where she'll see results first hand. I'm probably totally wrong & she's probably just moving to another gloopy company.

For me the novelty wore off in direct proportion to the awfulness of the presenters which seems to have started when the iPads became an obligatory appendage.
It seemed to bring out what they kept well hidden from us, probably because it is so instant they lost the ability to put on a front and we are now seeing their true colours.

Don’t get me started on the quality and service issues .

I prefer her to Jill Franks

Latest posts

Back