Most liked and disliked presenters on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a lady who lives 2 doors from me, she is a university tutor and when she first moved in introducted herself. Problem I forgot her name, it's Catherine, but she is the double of Susan Boyle. So.that is what I called her, everyone I called her that to know who I mean. She used to go away quite a bit and I used to say "oh Susan is off on tour."
I can't believe how many doppelgangers there are & have renamed people many times, my Mr T is convinced that we live next door to Jeremy Corbyn & I was asked for my autograph by a man who thought I was Harriet Walter. The one I had to be really careful over was a colleague who was the double of Mr Bean, fortunately she was too far away when another colleague's little boy pointed this out to anyone who cared to listen.

I never watch Ideal World but on my channel hopping I stopped on a presentation for the Jane Plan diet ( not that I am spending that sort of money!)I have never ever heard anyone, anywhere even in the worst of QVC heard the woman with an Irish accent talking so rapidly, just truly unwatchable.I wondered if someone was doing a comedy spoof.I have moved on to let my ears recover, who is she ? hopefully not a regular presenter!

She used the anglicised version, Redmond, when she was BA for Casual & Co.
She was excellent then, talking as a normal pace, friendly and engaging.
It seems all the selly telly presenters are morphing into the worst versions of themselves, and a caricature of the excessively aggressive, shrill presenters we all thought they would be at the outset.

I don't mind Charlie too much, I don't like sniffy Craig, Dale is probably a really nice bloke but I find him insincere as a presenter, I don't like Simon, not keen on Miceal either. My favourite female presenter is Katy by a mile.
I can watch Charlie but not really any of the other males, maybe Dale if the product is good! I find Wonda Vonda (the shoe wuman) hard to watch, she always looks angry! Carla and Gill G are fun to watch!
It really depends on what the presenters are selling.

Just watching Jackie K on the 12 oo Nina Leonard show. What on earth has she done ( or not done) with her hair? Looks like she’s just got out of bed!
Also what a hideous array of clothes they are selling off in this hour!

I thought you said you were watching JK on the loo then!

I need a good night's sleep.

Latest posts

Back