Most liked and disliked presenters on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've taken this from Adeles' FB page.

+++++++++++
As you may know, after 10 years of presenting SBC Skincare at QVC, I am leaving for new challenges.

It has been without doubt, the highlight of my career, creating happy memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. It was beyond all expectation that I would have had such a wonderful opportunity and it is of course incredibly hard to say goodbye.

I would like to thank all the wonderful team at SBC for trusting me, it has been my privilege entirely to play a part in your wonderful story. I am so proud to see the business go from strength to strength, I can’t wait to see you continue to flourish.

To the QVC and TVSN team, the presenters and to my fellow guest presenters, I will miss you more than you will ever know. I have made friends for life with you, I will never forget your kindness, the fun and the giggles. I think I have laughed more with you than I probably should have, I don’t regret a moment of it!

Finally, I’d like to thank you, the customers, from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me into your homes. To share the joy of the products and for all your stories, inspiration and above all the chats. I will miss you all very much.

I know you will join me in welcoming our Brand Manager, Nancy Mason to QVC. The daughter of our founder Paul Mason & with many years presenting experience in France, Germany, Russia & Italy, I know you are in the very best hands.

With all my love and thanks,

Adele xxx
Very gracious of her. Thanks for posting Penny.

ahh I liked Adele done the brand proud oddly not keen on the gels only liked the pink collagen gel oh and the arnica that was nice

The only guest presenter I could stomach I’ve just found out they’re leaving, that’s Adele from SBC. As for QVC presenters then Evie has it spot on, not one of these narcissistic people would I ever want in my circle of friends, and certainly wouldn’t tune in just to watch them. They think they’re celebrities but in the wise words of QVC.........they really should think again. 😃
These days, when I hear the word celebrity I know it’s going to be someone I’ve never heard of and that’s probably for the best!

Haha!
That extra day on morning TV must have paid a fortune judging by the number of ads Ruthless and Eamon have been involved in this past 2 months. I see he is doing Equity Release now. One step up from the death peddlers like Voderman
I've said the same but when Ruth is on qvc she really does a better job of talking about the overpriced products than the actual presenter and explains in great detail why you have to pay through the nose for her boring range and really there's no need for the other presenter to be there

Haha!
That extra day on morning TV must have paid a fortune judging by the number of ads Ruthless and Eamon have been involved in this past 2 months. I see he is doing Equity Release now. One step up from the death peddlers like Voderman
I've said the same but when Ruth is on qvc she really does a better job of talking about the overpriced products than the actual presenter and explains in great detail why you have to pay through the nose for her boring range and really there's no need for the other presenter to be there

Is he doing the one offering a free Parker pen that Parkinson used to do? I can’t remember exactly which one but it was for some insurance I think.
No it’s Age Partnership, which I think is supposed to make people think it’s Age Concern or whatever they are called now, rather than just a remortgage outfit.

The pen is from the life and funeral plans .

One of the most disliked presenters in the history of shopping telly, ever, is Debbie Flint. Her hard sell is embarrassing to herself and her employer but they don’t seem to give a toss, then so be it. I’ve just turned the tv off in the bedroom and flicked to QVC before I turned Sky Q off, I find it satisfying to cut the presenter off mid flow, even more exhilarating when it’s Debbie Flint. I’ve just heard her say “if you’re a regular you’ll be aware how fast TSVs are selling out” er no Fibby Flint do you mean that lie is for the none regulars, and there’s a lot of them, the regulars know that apart from the couple of returns QVC had in the warehouse from the last Davina TSV, that TSVs very rarely sell out now............the woman’s insufferable.

Latest posts

Back