MP3 Player-iPod Query!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
I have been looking to get a new MP3 player, have a Creative one, had it many years but it is dying now. I am not keen on the newer Creative ones and they don't get good reviews either.

I have had a look around at others and apart from ipod Nano I have not found anything that has what I want (memory size, radio etc..) but my music files are a mix of MP3 and WMA so my question is where do I stand with the WMA files, can these go onto an ipod?

Think this is a question for SCW! Reminding me of the legendary "Two ipods one pc" thread of a few years ago.... :happy:

I think you can import them or you have to convert wma files to mp3. All managed through itunes though.

Think this is a question for SCW! Reminding me of the legendary "Two ipods one pc" thread of a few years ago.... :happy:

I think you can import them or you have to convert wma files to mp3. All managed through itunes though.

Sheepdog.......don't remind me of that!!!!! :giggle:

I don't use itunes at the moment, use window media player but I know with ipod I would need to and suspected any conversion would be done with itunes, really checking it could be done!

I find it is a real pain having to use itunes with my 160GB ipod, it took WEEKS to get it organised the way I wanted it, not how Apple did.

And it is such a palaver adding new tracks to the 5000 I already have.

Not planning on a 160gb ipod, just a nano, if I go the ipod route which is looking like best option at the moment as just can't find anything else that has what I want.

Latest posts

Back