Mr Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemdreamer

Registered Shopper
Hi, this is a question to Steve Bennett if hes reading the forum.

I have been looking at your jewellery kits, and have been considering buying one as I am hoping the quality of the gems will justify the price. Anyway, I was wondering why the eye of the tiger kit, one of the first kits you did has only one clasp, where as the newer kits have a few clasps in them for no extra money.
I would like the eye of the tiger set, but feel the others are better value for money with chain and extra clasps etc included.

I would be grateful if you could clarify the reason for this for me.

Hi Gemdreamer,

I am the co-ordinator of JewelleryMaker.com and have been involved in putting the Jewellery Kits together along with Steve and Sarah therefore I hope my reply will answer your question.

I can understand that you would think it odd to have just the one clasp in this particular kit when you find that newer kits have more findings with cheaper gemstones. As we were choosing the components of the kits we had a range of price points in mind that we wanted to stick to. When we created the 'Eye of the Tiger' Kit we were focusing on the quality and size of the Tigers Eye (we wanted to add the large Faceted Tigers Eye ) rather than the amount of findings in the kit. If we had added more findings the price would have been too high.

We will constantly add new kits to the website some will be full of findings whereas some will be all about top quality gemstones . We also plan to add some starter kits too for under £15.

We hope to have something for everyone asap and I hope this answers your question (in a long winded way). If you have any other questions about any of our products please don't hesitate to contact me directly [email protected]

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi Gemdreamer,

I am the co-ordinator of JewelleryMaker.com and have been involved in putting the Jewellery Kits together along with Steve and Sarah therefore I hope my reply will answer your question.

I can understand that you would think it odd to have just the one clasp in this particular kit when you find that newer kits have more findings with cheaper gemstones. As we were choosing the components of the kits we had a range of price points in mind that we wanted to stick to. When we created the 'Eye of the Tiger' Kit we were focusing on the quality and size of the Tigers Eye (we wanted to add the large Faceted Tigers Eye ) rather than the amount of findings in the kit. If we had added more findings the price would have been too high.

We will constantly add new kits to the website some will be full of findings whereas some will be all about top quality gemstones . We also plan to add some starter kits too for under £15.

We hope to have something for everyone asap and I hope this answers your question (in a long winded way). If you have any other questions about any of our products please don't hesitate to contact me directly [email protected]

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi Paula,

Thank you for your reply. Yes that does answer my question and makes alot of sense.
I am def going to take the plunge and order a kit, just gotta decide which one now!
I look forward to the cheaper sets coming up, as one would be a great idea for a gift.

Thanks again for your help paula. Also, can I just ask about the tools, the tool kits are not on the website, can I only order them over the phone?

Hi Gemdreamer,

You're welcome!

The tool kits are selling like hot cakes and as quick as we book them in they're gone again. We have had another delivery today and a small amount of the £9.95 tool kits are available online or by phone now. The others will be available tomorrow so don't worry if you miss out today.

I understand how frustrating it must be when they appear and disappear again but as soon as we have a larger warehouse we will be able to stock more at a time.

Kind Regards

Paula

Latest posts

Back