Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Max Hollywood Knit Straight Leg Trousers TSV 24/03/20

Short

Regular

Tall

QVC Price £39.50
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £4.95

These comfortable stretch Short trousers from Mr Max feature a straight-leg shape with a wide elasticated waistband and are made from the brand's new super-soft Hollywood fabric. A wardrobe staple, this versatile pair will take you from work to weekend in sophisticated style.

Comfort is key - made from a tactile, stretchy fabric, it's easy to move in comfort when wearing these pull-on trousers. You can also find a length that works best for you, with Regular, Short and Tall all available to choose from.

Day to evening style - a fantastic accompaniment to casual tees for off-duty style or flowing blouses and printed tops for a smarter feel, the list of looks you can create with this pair is never-ending.

Take your pick - these versatile trousers come in a great range of colours to suit any wardrobe. Go for classic style for any occasion with the Black and Midnight Blue options, or lighten up for spring with the Ivory, Dove Grey and Grape shades.

• 62% viscose, 30% nylon, 8% elastane
  • Hand wash cold only

Colour options:

• Black
  • Midnight Blue
  • Ivory
  • Grape
  • Dove Grey

I was after a pair of leggings so ordered these in the plum colour. The fit of Mr Max trousers (real ones not leggings) is very hit and miss but the quality is usually fairly good. I'll be machine washing before I decide to keep because it says hand wash on the details.

These look like what I would call leggings they look so tight on the models so I can imagine what they would look like on me. Not a pretty sight.

Yes I saw them and couldn't believe they were calling them trousers. I inherited my dad's knock knees so goodness knows what mine would look like in them. The model's knees really stood out.

No one has come up with a decent white legging yet. All the ones I've seen look rubbish, even on slim legs, with every lump and knee bumps showing, and not in a good light.

My leggings arrived, I wasn't duped by the "trouser" label and the colour was just what I wanted, like a black cherry yoghurt. I even like the fabric because cat hairs don't stick. Sadly I can't post a photo of any camel the because I ordered the wrong size. Ah well I'll find my way to the post office within the next 30 days.

My leggings arrived, I wasn't duped by the "trouser" label and the colour was just what I wanted, like a black cherry yoghurt. I even like the fabric because cat hairs don't stick. Sadly I can't post a photo of any camel the because I ordered the wrong size. Ah well I'll find my way to the post office within the next 30 days.

Slightly off topic....

Mom & Dad were having Obie whilst Mr B & I were on hols abroad, (long way away so couldn't take him, plus he'd hate the heat.)
Mom would put her 'dog' trousers on in the morning before work to feed,brush & take him for a wee trot up the lane before work. She'd wear her smart work trousers underneath, so allowing for the dog ones to be quickly discarded just before she left. These trousers were shiny black poly flarey things (poly = hairs come off easily - in theory) that were covered in white dog hair & often mud too. Guess who realised (on the commuter train) that she'd forgotten to take off the hairy ones?

Sticking cat hairs are the bane of my life.These days every garment attracts the hairs ,I have a white long haired moggy called Eddie and I swear they put something In garments that attracts the fur.

Sticking cat hairs are the bane of my life.These days every garment attracts the hairs ,I have a white long haired moggy called Eddie and I swear they put something In garments that attracts the fur.
They get everywhere.

Latest posts

Back