MRS JAMES and all other big boobed women, take note!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Felt left out for a minute but thank goodness I don't NEED it! I think those belonging to you-know-who have travelled so far south now that they'll probably need scaffolding........:cheeky:

It's a bit of plastic, for heaven's sake. I can't imagine it would be very comfortable in the heat. I suppose it could be "accidentally" dropped on the head of a snoring husband or used to throw at marauding animals.....* shakes head in disbelief *:taphead:

More substance than a cotton bud anyway.............:tongue:
Absolutely...have you had your chesticles augmented now then hon??
mysmilie_61.gif

What's so bad about having something long, round, hard and pink sitting in my cleavage?

hmmm......Large: suitable only for natural breasted ladies (who are not pregnant or breastfeeding) with a DD-cup or larger and a wide cleavage space

d'ya think that covers my equivalent of Route 66?

hmmm......Large: suitable only for natural breasted ladies (who are not pregnant or breastfeeding) with a DD-cup or larger and a wide cleavage space

d'ya think that covers my equivalent of Route 66?

..........................Nope :devil:

Absolutely...have you had your chesticles augmented now then hon??
mysmilie_61.gif

:mysmilie_503:

For your information I DO NOT WANT big boobs but I have to be honest and say I wouldn't mind a little bit more although I reckon I'm too old for hand rearing now...........:thinking:

Coat's already on...........:wink:

Latest posts

Back