Ms Franks does it again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

countrymaid

Registered Shopper
According to La Franks, who is currently demonstrating the aeropilates machine, someone ran up to her the other day and asked where she got her shoulders. Does she believe that everyone that watches QVC is totally gullible? What a load of old Horlicks.

Well SG has "the eyebrows" so maybe she needs "the shoulders" not to be left out.

What other body parts could the presenters claim as their own?

I'll be the first (and by no means the last) to say "the finger" for DBF

According to La Franks, who is currently demonstrating the aeropilates machine, someone ran up to her the other day and asked where she got her shoulders. Does she believe that everyone that watches QVC is totally gullible? What a load of old Horlicks.

If I was her I'd start to get paranoid all these people running up to her, it's ironic though that they always run up to her about something she's selling at the time, hmmmm odd that.

Well SG has "the eyebrows" so maybe she needs "the shoulders" not to be left out.

What other body parts could the presenters claim as their own?

I'll be the first (and by no means the last) to say "the finger" for DBF

DF and the finger, of course... mind you, SG is very "pointy" as well as Julia.

Also for DF - do not forget the Hobbit feet!

Simon Biagi and the chest hair.

I saw the Pilates show and thought that JF and Margarine aren't good adverts for the machine. Who is going to pay £200+ for a contraption that turns you into a scrawny, vein-y, string-y necked, hollow armpit middle aged woman ?

Tend to agree. Its all very well (and lucky if you can maintain it) to have a really fit body in middle age, nobody would disagree with that, but something has to be forfeited, and its generally the face. Get these ladies into their 60's and facially they could be looking 15 years older, I've seen it loads of times, and lets 'face' it that's whats on show more than anything at that time of life.

DF and the finger, of course... mind you, SG is very "pointy" as well as Julia.

Also for DF - do not forget the Hobbit feet!

Simon Biagi and the chest hair.

Euw! Simon Biagi chest hair hair...........I've just brought some of my tea up!

Alison Young - cosmetic dentistry.
Kathy Tayler - speech therapy
Debbie Flint - joker face

There is no doubt that JF is looking very haggard in the face this last few months.

I think she would benefit from a make over. Surely everyone likes to update their look now and again but JF has had that style ever since I started to watch Q.

Well that'll be the only time "I have" is actually the truth............"I have two cold shoulders for you if you want them in three to five working days" :giggle:

Just watching her on the Yankee show does anyone else think she's looking rough? ��

Latest posts

Back