Mummy to be.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, I remember when you could get buried with the Co-op, and when they had department stores back in the day - my Mum used to get her meat from the Co-op butchers, and I shop at one every day, but they've completed the circle as I didn't know you could get babies to order through them now !

I don’t think I remember hearing what her wife did - is she also in the media?
She’s in marketing.
She did work at Mindshare (huge marketing and sales company) but not sure if she still does?

Yes Chloe Everton’s partner Mandy is having a baby, congratulations to them both.💕
Ahh that is lovely news thanks for sharing - very pleased for them 😃

Did Chloe announce on air?
Sometimes look at her Instagram and no mention there!

I follow her on Insta - and some of her followers let the cat out of the bag. It was on her holiday post from a couple of days ago x
Aha thanks.

Just looked it up the post - made me smile bc someone asked in comments what jacket she is wearing! (It’s Marla Wynne!)

Think that’s really naughty of friends to comment/congratulate her publicly on news which she has clearly chosen not to make public herself there or elsewhere (yet) and probably wanted to keep private at least for now... 🙄

But it is lovely news though!

Blimey, I remember when you could get buried with the Co-op, and when they had department stores back in the day - my Mum used to get her meat from the Co-op butchers, and I shop at one every day, but they've completed the circle as I didn't know you could get babies to order through them now !
And Co-op stamps for your purchases. That's a lot of stamps for a baby!
Just kidding. Congratulations to Chloe and her family, a lot of joy ahead.

Latest posts

Back