My Anniversary Prezzie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Hi hubby bought (he did'nt know he had LOL) me this beautiful diamond ring for our wedding anniversary. Its one and a half carats and I love it.I had to send the first one back as two of the stones were a lot darker than the rest,but as always Katherine quickly sorted the problem and replaced it for me with a perfectly set ring.
I am thrilled with it,as when we first got together and bought my engagement ring we could not afford to go to mad and although I do cherish it this new ring makes up for everything.

Last edited:
Hi hubby bought (he did'nt know he had LOL) me this beautiful diamond ring for our wedding anniversary. Its one and a half carats and I love it.I had to send the first one back as two of the stones were a lot darker than the rest,but as always Katherine quickly sorted the problem and replaced it for me with a perfectly set ring.
I am thrilled with it,as when we first got together and bought my engagement ring we could not afford to go to mad and although I do cherish it this new ring makes up for everything.

Wow! You lucky girl, that is one hell of a ring, it's beautiful.:D

lucky girl ,lovely anniversary present .. i too have recieved presents from my OH that hes not been aware off !!! kind of them isnt it? enjoy

It's a beauty Diamondgirl. I think you've taken the most sensible option with regard to pressies from your hubby. I have to do it too, otherwise I'd end up with a new iron or a kettle instead of something sparkly!!

I hope you have years of pleasure wearing it.

Thanks everyone,have only just got back from an afternoon gig on the bandstand at Sunny Hunny.The sun shone and it was lovely.Hundreds of people sitting on the grass singing along and clapping.Brilliant.

If my hubby bought me a mop he would have to have it surgically removed.LOL

Thanks everyone,have only just got back from an afternoon gig on the bandstand at Sunny Hunny.The sun shone and it was lovely.Hundreds of people sitting on the grass singing along and clapping.Brilliant.

If my hubby bought me a mop he would have to have it surgically removed.LOL

Haven't been to Hunstanton for some years now. Used to go frequently in another life! Has it still got that slightly old fashioned charm about it or has it been ruined like so many other once beautiful seaside towns?

:1:Well done DG on getting your diamond ring...its a stunner isn't!!!!! (So jealous) lol
and well done Katherine she's the girl to sort things isn't she....
....she deserves some kind of award imho and a big round of applause :60:

Mirabelle also has a hubby thats always buying her things too!!!!....lol

Last edited:
What a stonker VG it's lovely. I didn't even have an engagement ring when we got married, but I've made up for it since!!!
:doggie:

Latest posts

Back