My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fabulous news!

Isn't it strange though that I'm sitting here feeling all emotional and choked-up? I don't know Graham or the mods or any of the forumites and I haven't even been posting on here that long (I have lurked awhile) and yet I feel so happy now! I was thinking I'd be quite sad if this forum had gone and I don't even post that often but I do like it on here so much.

hi - first post, as usually I think everybody seems to have already said anything I thought of! This time everyone saying the same thing so can I add my Congratulations to Graham and all his "team" and say that at least common sense ruled for once! You should be so proud of this site Graham, obviously means such a lot to more than just me! Have a happy and health new year when it comes. :mysmilie_520:

Well done Graham. It shows that persistence pays off in the end. Onwards and upwards and a very Happy New Year to you

Clearly some good news but, and I feel stupid saying this, what exactly? I can't find anything that hints at it.

So happy for you Graham! xx
Is it safe to stop my boycott then? I've saved a small fortune but my clicky finger is starting to itch!!!

Thanks everyone but this would appear to have been a very cruel joke by QVC, I added all the banners yesterday and today they once again have tunred ShoppingTelly.com off.

Latest posts

Back