My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Qvc and Shopping telly forum

Is it true that Qvc havent played a cruel joke on graham ? and in fact still dont want anything to do with this forum? I no there is another thread however noboday seems to be telling us whats happend? anybody know whats happend?

Graham can u let us no whats happend please?

Is it true that Qvc havent played a cruel joke on graham ? and in fact still dont want anything to do with this forum? I no there is another thread however noboday seems to be telling us whats happend? anybody know whats happend?

There is nothing to tell as Graham has not received any explanation!

Ok i was just asking as i was worried about the post graham made earlier today

Surely they can't play with people's lives like this. I am totally shocked and disgusted at QVC

so pleased for you Graham, a tribute to all your hard work.
Does this mean we all have to behave ourselves now?
Very Happy New Year.

Although this looks really bad, I don't think these confusing events are likely to have been a cruel joke directed at Graham... this is more likely to have been an admin or communication error on the part of QVC or the intermediary company.

The best thing for all of us to do, given this is Graham's business and livelihood we are talking / writing about here, is to refrain from posting anything controversial as we do not know the facts nor do we want to add fuel to the flames.

Graham - you have other irons in the fire... good luck with your new ventures and partnerships.

I dont mind anything being posted, if it was an honest mistake then all it takes is a simple email, on the upside I did make £2 commission the day the banners were on the site :)

I dont mind anything being posted, if it was an honest mistake then all it takes is a simple email, on the upside I did make £2 commission the day the banners were on the site :)

Graham, I'm so sorry about the confusion over this issue- it must be so hard for you - but please treat this as you would any other business deal and keep the negotiations confidential... none of us need to know the details and it might appear more 'professional' to deal with this outside of this public forum.

My very best wishes to you... stay strong and focus on your successful business and not just on QVC's part of it.

Good luck.

Graham, I'm so sorry about the confusion over this issue- it must be so hard for you - but please treat this as you would any other business deal and keep the negotiations confidential... none of us need to know the details and it might appear more 'professional' to deal with this outside of this public forum.

My very best wishes to you... stay strong and focus on your successful business and not just on QVC's part of it.

Good luck.
Well, as a QVC customer I would like to know if it was an error or a practical joke. Either way an apology to Graham is due and graham should let us know if that happens. If we don't discuss it here it lets QVC off the hook completely as it gives them the power to ignore Graham completely. I get the impression there are no ongoing negotiations?

Well, as a QVC customer I would like to know if it was an error or a practical joke. Either way an apology to Graham is due and graham should let us know if that happens. If we don't discuss it here it lets QVC off the hook completely as it gives them the power to ignore Graham completely. I get the impression there are no ongoing negotiations?

You are totally right, no ongoing negotiations, just being ignored, I got the acceptance email on Christmas Eve and was removed the first day back to work.

PLEASE continue to discuss everything good and bad about QVC, I really don't mind what is said as long as it's true

Given the publicity recently about pranks back firing, if I was QVC in this situation I would immediately want to reassure graham that he has not been the victim of a prank by simply sending a simple e-mail apology. It would take two minutes to do that. You really have to wonder why they haven't done this.

Given the publicity recently about pranks back firing, if I was QVC in this situation I would immediately want to reassure graham that he has not been the victim of a prank by simply sending a simple e-mail apology. It would take two minutes to do that. You really have to wonder why they haven't done this.

I can't imagine for one moment that this was a 'prank' on QVC's behalf. I don't think anyone at QVC would have either the time or the inclination to do something like that. More likely, it was an unfortunate error and, hopefully, Graham will get to the bottom of it.

I can't imagine for one moment that this was a 'prank' on QVC's behalf. I don't think anyone at QVC would have either the time or the inclination to do something like that. More likely, it was an unfortunate error and, hopefully, Graham will get to the bottom of it.

I would agree with that but without facts all we can do is hypothesise. What Id ask Graham is whether the 'error' was possibly Q reinstating ST before Christmas and whether this recent action was Q rectifying that 'error'?
Did the reinstatement involve a specific and clear conversation between Q and Graham or did it just happen - almost like an auto renewal process? I am not for one moment suggesting that reinstating ST was an error, far from it, it was the right thing to do on many levels. I am trying to look at Q's recent action from a different perspective because it really doesn't make sense and I too don't believe they would play games - there's nothing in it for them.

But this is none of our business really and I don't want or expect Graham to answer.

Latest posts

Back