My Best (I mean Worst) Christmas Present, thank you QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So So pleased for you and our Shoppingtelly community,common sense prevailed in the end.
Happy and Healthy New Year Graham xx

My Best Christmas Present, thank you QVC

Fantastic news after most here said there was no chance! So happy for you Graham xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww Graham, I'm so chuffed for you, I actually teared up! This is a lovely and very welcome surprise. Well done Graham for not giving up, QVC for seeing sense and all forumites for their support and loyalty.

Onwards and upwards on 2013.

Ooh, I do love a happy ending.

WOW WOW WOW. What wonderful news, so happy for you and the forum Graham. Well deserved

Really glad that common sense prevailed although I still can't quite believe it.
You must be tremendously relieved Graham, but now you need to tell us if a) there are any strings attached, or b) irrespective of Q's views YOU feel that you want us to behave any differently from now on.

Throughout this affair members have shown a lot of support for you and I know we will all want what is best for the future of the forum, you just need to say.

Enjoy the remaining holidays Graham x

A good result! Graham you must be so relieved - I hope you will still pursue your other avenues to fund this site, as stated earlier. a Happy New Year for you and all the FMs.

Latest posts

Back