My Delivery again................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lots of fab goodies, BH! I got the amazonite necklace in the speed auction too. I assume the disks are the amazonite while the beads are turquoise. Are all your disks blue? I've got all blue ones, except 1 which has lots of brown in it. Love your stuff!

Yes the discs are amazonite. All mine are blue but apart from one all have some shaded of browns, yellows and shaded of blue/white. Are yours all solid blue colour?

How lovely BH, another bargain busting haul!
Have to say the blue topaz and pearl pendant looks nicer on you than it did on the web - and I kind of fancied it there!!! One for the list methinks...
Glad you like the long pearly one too, it's fantastic - I wrap mine around my neck twice!
The little bracelet is very pretty, I nearly went for a garnet one the other day but managed to resist, may just have to indulge myself soon haha.
And I have to say that huge sq pendant looks amazing on you, I so wish it was a garnet or topaz or something, I just can't bring myself to buy brown jewellery!
Enjoy your haul hun,
Anne
xxxx

Hi Anne. The bracelet is dainty compared to what you normally wear but its just perfect for my tiny wrists. Its the best fit bracelet I have had from anywhere else without any alterations! I am on the look out for more now!

You certainly know how to shop BH (where's that respect smilie?). What a great collection of goodies. I especially like your long pearl necklace. I meant to bid on one the other night, then got distracted by something and missed the auction - pah!

Do you mind me asking what is the ring on your middle finger in the second picture? It's beautiful.

Thanks Melusine. the ring is marcasite and black Onyx. It looks big on screen but IRL its a nice size not chunky!

Thanks Melusine. the ring is marcasite and black Onyx. It looks big on screen but IRL its a nice size not chunky!

I've missed out on that ring a couple of times BH. It looks great on you BH and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled in case it appears again.

Glad you're pleased with the bracelet BH - I got the amethyst one the first time it appeared, for my sister who has skinny wrists like me (and you). But I found it impossible to fasten - the lobster claw is fiddly enough using two hands on a necklace, but with the bracelet on one hand, esp. if you're in a hurry in the mornings, it just doesn't work...Mine's going back for that reason...

I had the same problem first time round! Took me a while to fasten, but I have been wearing it for two days and it does seem to get better each day! How much did you pay for the amethyst one if you don't mind me asking jacky?

Well it's gone back now - is a bit short tbh, though the amethysts are a good colour...I paid £25 - that was the 1st time it appeared, so people were going a bit mad - I snapped it up 'cos wanted one like it for my sister...I've since seen it go for £21 - what did you pay? :1:

Latest posts

Back