My family of hedgelets and hedgemums

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
I have attached some piccys of my hedgelets and there mums and cousins.LOL and a few other items from rocks.

Last edited:
These are two more pics I could not put on the same post.

The rings (hedgehogs in first post) and the Blue Topaz under them and the earrings are lovely and worth every penny. the Fire opal I have had for awhile and comes from another outlet .Love the depth of colour in the hedgelets and earrings.
In these pictures are my pearl brooch and a ring that goes really well with it and a pretty little bracelet that arrived today.:54:

Last edited:
I'd keep them separately if I were you, they might start breeding!! What a lovely family.

Are you going to start collecting the Armadillos too DG?

That pearl brooch is an absolute stunner.

:doggie:

The hedglings are not my cup of tea, but love everything else, especially the pearls! Enjoy wearing it all. :22:

Diamondgirl....Aww what a smashing family you've got there!! :1:
I must say I don't own any of the hedgehog rings, but i do own a garnet hedglet.

I just love the pearl ring...I own one of them too.

luv Mirabelle:40:

What a lovely family of hedgies you have,I think they are fast becoming one of the most popular designs on Rocks.

I also share a few of your items......garnet hedglet,pearl brooch(which I am keeping for a xmas prezzy for my aunt),the pearl ring....which is one of my faves and the silver baroque pearl necklace(with the greeny pearls).

You have fab taste!!:3:

Enjoy all your lovely pieces:1:

You have fab taste. I have the hedgehog family too! love them. Have all the pearls item too. Enjoy wearing them. I have the peridot and garnet hedgehog ring coming tomorrow!

WOW DG, they look amazing. They are too big a look for me to wear but I can appreciate why every is mad about them, love the fact you have the matchingt earrings, now I would wear the earrings.
That pearl choker is gorgeous, sadly I never go anywhere to wear such lovely 'evening wear' but its REALLY gorgeous.
Pretty pretty things :1:

WOW DG, they look amazing. They are too big a look for me to wear but I can appreciate why every is mad about them, love the fact you have the matchingt earrings, now I would wear the earrings.
That pearl choker is gorgeous, sadly I never go anywhere to wear such lovely 'evening wear' but its REALLY gorgeous.
Pretty pretty things :1:

LoL neither do I Darls but I look great in Tesco on Sunday bending over the freezer for my froze chips. LOL

They all look so cute! I can see why people go mad over these designs. And you have something to go with anything!
I have a couple of your pearly pieces, which I love, so good taste you have!
Wish I could wear the pearl ring, but resizing is a no-no - I have the matching brooch and bangle and would love one to go with them, but sadly marcasite rings just don't go down at all in size (at least not the ones I'm most fond of).
Enjoy!

:1:I to am one who's not got a hedgehog ring yet but may try a hedglet ,but i have fallen in love with some of the pearl designs i never liked pearls before (posh old ladies jewellery) but with these coloured pearls and modern looks i have so changed my mind i have got quite a collection now ,I thought i had all i wanted from rocks but i keep discovering things i dont have and am always surprised how lovely they are when you get them home in real life so the collection keeps growing lol:1::1:

I don't have a hedgehog either! To be honest, it's bigger than the style of ring I prefer but I am rather tempted by the hedgehog earrings. I can't decide whether I prefer the diamond shaped clusters or the rounder flower shaped clusters.....:33:

What a gorgeous family, you must be so proud:1:, i love the hedgies too will hopefully restart my collection when my cc allows me to lol:11:

I've got the amethyst/marcasite and blue topaz/marcasite rings that go with those earrings - fab rings - I think the earrings might be a little heavy for me - love danglies but they weigh my ears down so I have to have er - fake....... - ones.....(blush...)

Latest posts

Back