My Little Eye

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
What a strange promo. Surly, aggressive-looking models with pimply skin. At the end, the girl throws a handbag into the camera. Why? Almost as bad a promo as the Radford one where someone threw a pot of paint onto a beautiful leather bag.

What a strange promo. Surly, aggressive-looking models with pimply skin. At the end, the girl throws a handbag into the camera. Why? Almost as bad a promo as the Radford one where someone threw a pot of paint onto a beautiful leather bag.

Strange indeed. The Q tries to be all things to all consumers, as do many department stores & look what's happening to them. I found this as daft as the 'Festival' ones they've done during the summer. It wasn't edgy it was noisy & obviously trying to entice those who aren't in the usual demographic; contrast it with yesterday's TSV & it looks even more ridiculous, as does the following:
'Get ready to add a touch of vampy style to your wardrobe':vampire:

The one that gets me is were a woman pulls a, what can only be described as a growling, face as she lies backwards on what looks like a mound of boxes and throws a bag over her head, If QVC think this is edgy.........I can't even be bothered. The one that has me reaching for the remote Lynford Christie style is, as soon as hear smug Mr Nasely "think you know QVC?........" he never gets to line two.

Ooh, the one where that smug girl pushes the ice-cream into the camera really grins my gears. I find it rude and invasive. I know where I would like to shove it!

Give it a few weeks, and we'll be watching all those painted on hysterical smiles, as the family gathers in front of the fireplace to open their Chrissy pressies. Or, it'll be the fairground in the evening, or the airport with the bobbly hats and scarves waiting for granny and granddad - only if you notice in the background people are walking around with T shirts on !!!

Just had to give up trying to watch the 1pm Molton Brown show. Jemma's voice has got louder and sharper, and very hard to listen to. AK on with her is doing her usual express train way of talking.

Perhaps it's just me today :dull:

Latest posts

Back