My lovely Suarti ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Thought I'd let you have a looky-see at my new Suarti Last Clicks ring:

lemon015.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.681959

(Sorry, just realised I took both my new LQs together, it's the middle finger one!)

What a gorgeous ring this is, no question it was staying! I have to say, the rings come up VERY small - I ordered an L for my biggest finger, I would say it feels like a J and just squeezes onto my middle finger. At the same time I ordered a band ring with garnet and peridot (sorry, no pic as I posted it back the same day) and it was even smaller, had to go back as I couldn't squeeze it on at all, though it was very pretty.

oh, PearlyQueen, i looove this ring and m schumacher... will you let me join your congregation? plz? :8:

Thats beautiful. i noticed it in the past on the website and on air and was always drawn to it. Very striking!

Thought I'd let you have a looky-see at my new Suarti Last Clicks ring:

lemon015.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.681959

(Sorry, just realised I took both my new LQs together, it's the middle finger one!)

What a gorgeous ring this is, no question it was staying! I have to say, the rings come up VERY small - I ordered an L for my biggest finger, I would say it feels like a J and just squeezes onto my middle finger. At the same time I ordered a band ring with garnet and peridot (sorry, no pic as I posted it back the same day) and it was even smaller, had to go back as I couldn't squeeze it on at all, though it was very pretty.

I love it PearlyQueen. Its beautiful!! Yes the Suarti rings do come small you have to go one size up. Fab thanks for sharing.:4:

Oh wow Anne, that's very pretty, Suarti at it's best. It's much better on your finger than QVC picture.

I've ordered the peridot and garnet one - the only size left was L - guess who tempted me?:59: I know it won't fit my ring finger as I need size M (which is Suarti size O) but hopefully it will fit my pinkie. Oh why do they run so small?

Your new ring is lovely PearlyQueen.

How did you find it on the QVC website as it isn't in either of the clearance sections and doesn't come up when you do a general search for 'Suarti'. I think there must be a secret clearance section somewhere only for those 'in the know'.

How did you find it on the QVC website as it isn't in either of the clearance sections and doesn't come up when you do a general search for 'Suarti'. I think there must be a secret clearance section somewhere only for those 'in the know'.

no its not that its just its from this the link below http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87&page=51

they always seem to hide the items i put in that thread so i`m sure if you look through it you will find some lovely items at good prices that you wont of seen

Hope this helps

Oh thank you SCW - I will make sure I keep an eye out for your bargain threads in future.

Very kind of you to keep us informed of clearance items we would otherwise miss - thank you.

It looks lovely. It really looks good. I have never bought a ring from QVC - I am just never sure of the sizes. I know you can get a ring sizer but don't rings vary a bit from brand to brand?

It looks lovely. It really looks good. I have never bought a ring from QVC - I am just never sure of the sizes. I know you can get a ring sizer but don't rings vary a bit from brand to brand?

Always go up a size with Suarti. Gold or silver you can usually get the size you are, but not sure about other brands.

I actually saw it aired during the recent shows wtift, which is how I knew about it. Then searched QVC under Suarti Lemon Quartz when I was ready to go for it - it does come up!

Latest posts

Back