My Morganite ring arrived

Glitzy

My nice delivery man arrived right on time this afternoon and brought me my beautiful morganite ring. I am so excited :)it is just gorgeous. the colour and sparkle are beautiful. It's a relly lovely peachy sort of pink, I am over the moon with it. I am so sad I haven't got any real photos of this ring and just the link as it really doesn't do it justice. Here it is anyway:
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=128384&menuselection=2

I was very spoilt today,:p I also took delivery of this paraiba tourmaline.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=125384&menuselection=2

I have a lovely neon green one but fancied a blue one too. I had chosen my green one out of a couple of blue ones I sent back as the blue was very pale. This ring has a beautiful vibrant blue so I am very happy with this one. I think that's my B'day, Christmas. Anniversay and just beause I'm nice presents sorted out for a few years ahead now:D
Hopefully my husband will forget I said I'd have these for Christmas when the time comes as I really woudl love a big piece of Zultanite and a Tanzanite:rolleyes:

B

Beady Belle

Lovely Glitzy, that morganite looks particularly lush, well done:thumbup:
:doggie:

Nessarose

Witchy woman...
Both beauties Glitzy, the morganite looks a gorgeous colour and a very pretty PT too. Well done you. ;)

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
wow glitzy that PT and morganite looks to die for and very nice settings too

Huggles

VIP Shopper
Lovely rings...it's never too early to shop for Christmas I always say, and you'll have them for many years to come so enjoy! :)

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
oh boy what a glorious morganite. that is seriously lush.

well done on the PT - at the end of the day it's the colour that must sing to you and it sounds like you've chosen well for yourself.

enjoy wearing both items. Sxx

Oops-a-daisy!

I've done it again!
Well done on finding your perfect PT Glitzy. The Morganite is fab too. I received the same ring yesterday along with 2 other Morganites. Yours had the best saturation of colour. It's a stonker of a ring isn't it with buckets of sparkle and a very clear gemstone.

I'm sure hubby will have forgotten about these when Christmas rolls along. I think I'm buying my pressies for the year 2015! lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks