my new 64gb ipod touch 4th gen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bought my new 64gb white ipod touch 4th gen last week on monday for £207.79 http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

it came on friday and i opened it up to find it like this

mynewipodontopofstereo.jpg

as you can see the gap in the side of it is very wide and i know for a fact it should be smooth like my previous ipod touch

im in the middle of booking a appointment instore with apple on thursday

but wondered what does everyone else think of it as ive never known this to happen before

bit tricky as a white and silver ipod aint easy to photograph but will try again later but thats pretty much the whole ipod

but booked an appointment with someone now so lets see what happens as that just aint right to come brand new like that

I am not sure Apple will want to know at this stage SCW. You bought it from Play so you should be contacting them about it, they should send you a replacement and you send that damaged one back to them!

I've finally worked out what the picture shows.

I thought you had a "special edition" ipod made of polished wood and green baize!

Silly me, I've only just spotted the ipod, resting on polished wood with a green background.

Oh well, off to specsavers again.

And in fact, last night I had a vivid dream about getting some new specs!!![/B

I've finally worked out what the picture shows.

I thought you had a "special edition" ipod made of polished wood and green baize!

Silly me, I've only just spotted the ipod, resting on polished wood with a green background.

Oh well, off to specsavers again.

And in fact, last night I had a vivid dream about getting some new specs!!![/B

hehe its not polished wood its my red dab stereo ipod dock, cd player all in one but have contacted play to see what they will do

its finally being collected by play on Wednesday after much arguing over it

but i just noticed Apple online have a refurbished version so i have ordered that as its coming directly from Apple i know it will be perfect when i get it

Good on you SCW for arguing, if you don;t ask, you don;t get. Hope the new one is perfect :)

Wonder why it took Play so long to sort it out with you, thats bad customer service

I hope you've got your money back... must say, I didn't even know there was a new generation ipod out.

Can highly recommend this case though - my other half is tough on stuff and this case has been brilliant (also got one for the ipad mini):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006AUHFCA/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Only touble is that it does ruin the sleek look but it is a great case - it even protects the screen.

Latest posts

Back