Nails Inc TSV 08/09/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I missed it!

About 10pm I was dithering and trying to decide because I knew I didn’t need and probably wouldn’t use 6 new colours... but also knew I love it all and the box and my birthday is in December too...
So I thought I’d go for it!

I hadn’t slept since Weds morning though and passed out on sofa for 3 hours by which point it was 1am! 😢

Now annoyed with myself because I never buy anything from QVC these days and I actually loved all 6 colours and good price at under £6 a bottle...

Ah well maybe fate stopping me be wasteful!

Glad you got it! :)
Unless me! ;)
And you can always duck out of the AD drop if you’re not sure!

Do let us know how you get on with them - the colours looked gorgeous!

Thanks for the support but I discovered that the 17yo is using UV formula gel nails kit that she got last year sadly.
I think these were much nicer but hey!
Reporting back!! My TSV arrived this afternoon. I have tried out the very pale pearly one and the pearly pale orange one on my now very short nails (cut them all off today, getting on my nerves🙄) So far I'm very happy with them. I think I will use all of them, perhaps the rose good one not so much. I must say though, they are very, very similar to ones I already have, with the exception of the pale gold/orange one. I think Nails Inc will have to come up with something very different for the next TSV. This TSV is really just a variation of a theme I'm afraid. Having said that, I'm keeping it! May gift a couple of bottles.

Reporting back!! My TSV arrived this afternoon. I have tried out the very pale pearly one and the pearly pale orange one on my now very short nails (cut them all off today, getting on my nerves🙄) So far I'm very happy with them. I think I will use all of them, perhaps the rose good one not so much. I must say though, they are very, very similar to ones I already have, with the exception of the pale gold/orange one. I think Nails Inc will have to come up with something very different for the next TSV. This TSV is really just a variation of a theme I'm afraid. Having said that, I'm keeping it! May gift a couple of bottles.
Thanks for reporting back!

Good to hear your initial views...

I was less sure of the “making pour decisions” one for me - but loved the merlot and “stop and smell the rose” the most!

They have honoured just-missed prices for me in the past but it was in the days when I bought much more. They did honour the Molton Brown set price when I rang yesterday but that was a website mistake so anyone would have got the deal. Anyway, worth a try. Good luck. It’s a lovely set but my days of buying every Nails Inc and Leighton Denny TSV are over because I‘m overrun with the stuff. My bedroom drawer dedicated to nail products is a glue-sniffers’ paradise.
Sadly they weren’t able to offer it at the TSV price for me when I phoned - guess I was too late :(

Bit gutted as really loved 5 of 6 of them and liked the 6th! And I do love pinks and plums the most...

But serves me right I suppose!

Still deliberating over the other set and quite keen but don’t love lilac...
But a would like it I’m sure!

We’ll see - or do I just buy 3 from Nail Polish direct?!

Me neither No 1!!! and I don't care! Love all the colours in both sets, although a bit undecided on the whitish one in the second drop. Hopefully they will be here by the weekend!!

I think they would be a fab gift for a 17 year old TLL. Yes, they are the standard formula polishes. Don't think the wine references are inappropriate myself, just a bit of theme based fun!
Mine arrived on Saturday and I love them all, even the ones I did not think I would like. Mind you, the one they called a rose gold is more copper than rose! Surprised myself by going for the darkest shade first and it is very classy.

Sadly they weren’t able to offer it at the TSV price for me when I phoned - guess I was too late :(

Bit gutted as really loved 5 of 6 of them and liked the 6th! And I do love pinks and plums the most...

But serves me right I suppose!

Still deliberating over the other set and quite keen but don’t love lilac...
But a would like it I’m sure!

We’ll see - or do I just buy 3 from Nail Polish direct?!
The mean beggars. Honestly, you’d think they would have more sense as it was an extraordinary day. Then you remember who we‘re talking about.

The set wasn’t meant to be for you this time but I’m sure you will find others before long.

Mine arrived on Saturday and I love them all, even the ones I did not think I would like. Mind you, the one they called a rose gold is more copper than rose! Surprised myself by going for the darkest shade first and it is very classy.
Oh great glad you’re happy!

I loved that dark shade - I used to wear one similar called Black Cherry and you say, so classy! :)

The mean beggars. Honestly, you’d think they would have more sense as it was an extraordinary day. Then you remember who we‘re talking about.

The set wasn’t meant to be for you this time but I’m sure you will find others before long.
Ah thank you.

I know, I did think they would let it go but rules is rules, I suppose?!

I’ll keep my eye out for an alternative...!

Ah thank you.

I know, I did think they would let it go but rules is rules, I suppose?!

I’ll keep my eye out for an alternative...!
Don’t forget to check out Nails Inc’s own website as they have some lovely sets on there and free P&P on orders £30 and over. Even though I can’t justify buying more nail polish, I’m quite tempted by the Work Heart, Play Heart set on there myself - 7 bottles for £35.

Also, they always seem to have a few Sale items. In January they have an excellent sale - at least they did a few years ago when I used to buy loads.

I missed it!

About 10pm I was dithering and trying to decide because I knew I didn’t need and probably wouldn’t use 6 new colours... but also knew I love it all and the box and my birthday is in December too...
So I thought I’d go for it!

I hadn’t slept since Weds morning though and passed out on sofa for 3 hours by which point it was 1am! 😢

Now annoyed with myself because I never buy anything from QVC these days and I actually loved all 6 colours and good price at under £6 a bottle...

Ah well maybe fate stopping me be wasteful!

Glad you got it! :)
Unless me! ;)
And you can always duck out of the AD drop if you’re not sure!

Do let us know how you get on with them - the colours looked gorgeous!

Thanks for the support but I discovered that the 17yo is using UV formula gel nails kit that she got last year sadly.
I think these were much nicer but hey!
The TSV is back again

Thanks for spotting that! Just £3 or £4 more than TSV...

Mixed reviews though not sure if they’re saying colours different on screen to IRL or just they don’t like them?!

Latest posts

Back