142.9 KB · Views: 333
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 366
most likely will be on pre sale if like previous ones
I got the last TSV then talked myself out of the Auto Delivery and cancelled that. BUT I have been looking at my finances and decided I can have a set amount each month as mad money to buy what I want with. Even if I don't need anything. I can have one beauty TSV a month, a trip to T K Maxx, or what ever with the money I am putting aside after bills are payed and savings are put away so I do not feel guilty at all for being excessive!

I got the last TSV then talked myself out of the Auto Delivery and cancelled that. BUT I have been looking at my finances and decided I can have a set amount each month as mad money to buy what I want with. Even if I don't need anything. I can have one beauty TSV a month, a trip to T K Maxx, or what ever with the money I am putting aside after bills are payed and savings are put away so I do not feel guilty at all for being excessive!
Good for you No 1! Enjoy. I'm currently trying to buy a few - dare i say - Christmas presents each month to spread things out as it's not going to be an easy winter I'm sure🙄. Having said that, I'm still having my Nails Inc goodies, inc auto delivery!

Good for you No 1! Enjoy. I'm currently trying to buy a few - dare i say - Christmas presents each month to spread things out as it's not going to be an easy winter I'm sure🙄. Having said that, I'm still having my Nails Inc goodies, inc auto delivery!
I have just been throught all of my Leighton Denny, OPI and Nails inc etc stash Cashers, I already have many colours that are similar to these two sets, I might have to give them a miss. :cry:. I do not even dare count how many bottles I have, or how many have not even been opened! Of course, they may look different in real life...........

Latest posts

Back