Nails Inc TSV 15/1/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The auto delivery option is showing as available to buy on the webshite now.

its been on the web since i posted it but the full details are here

Seven-piece Fast Fashion Collection from Nails Inc. Showcases six fashion-forward nails polishes including a pretty pastel mint shade and a leather-effect polish in deep mulberry, plus a handy nail polish remover. Inspired by the very latest trends, this collection will ensure you're always in style with a nail colour for every outfit and occasion!

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery - every 60 days

On-trend special effects - Nails Inc don't disappoint with these striking leather and holographic effects. Experiment by using the effects on each finger for a fashion-forward look or just on your ring finger for a nod to the latest trend.

Contains:

6 x nail polish (10ml) - polishes are long-lasting, easy to apply and chip-resistant with a high colour pigment
1 x Express Nail Polish Remover (60ml) - remove nail polish by dipping and twisting your nails inside the pot that contains sponges pre-saturated with nail polish remover

Colours:

Royal Botanical Gardens (pastel mint ) - new trend shade
Shoreditch Lane (mulberry leather effect)
Henley (copper and silver holographic feather effect)
Belgravia Gardens (coffee nude)
Campden Hill Road (hot pink)
Lowndes Court (deep metallic royal purple)

How to use:

Apply one coat of base coat to the nails, two coats of your chosen shade leaving plenty of drying time in between each coat and then finish with one generous coat of top coat to all nails
When using Henley, you may want to apply more than 2 coats to get a full coverage effect
When using Shoreditch Lane, do not apply a top coat as this will ruin the leather effect

Want to stay up to date with the latest nail shades?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a seven-piece nail polish collection once every 60 days for an additional two deliveries at Today’s Special Value Price. The contents of the collection change with each delivery - see below for details.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

First Auto Delivery drop: March

6 x nail polish (10ml)
1 x Express Nail Polish Remover (60ml)

Colours:

Old Compton Street (grey leather effect)
Great Portland Street (gold, red and purple feather effect)
Hyde Park Square (neon coral pink)
Mornington Crescent (muted orange)
Bayswater Road (metallic emerald)
Bloomsbury Way (very pale pink)

Second Auto Delivery drop: May

6 x nail polish (10ml)
1 x Express Nail Polish Remover (60ml)

The colours and special effects for May will be decided after Nails Inc have seen the latest trends at London Fashion Week.

Oh god, nails inc is on A/D, at this moment am not buying, but I know I'll weaken when I see it, nail products is my kryptonite.....I can feel myself weaken already..:sweat:

Is it too much to ask for no special effects just plain old nail polish? Can't remember the last time we just had colour without any bows and whistles.

I'm here darling. Sitting in a corner rocking, and chanting " I will not buy it, I will not buy it". Which of course I will. And probably on auto delivery. Bliddy hell......

Ha ha. I can picture that. I met a friend for lunch today and was telling her how many nail polishes I've got. The way she looked at me made me feel I must be very odd indeed. It gave me a bit of strength in my battle against the urge to buy tomorrow's TSV.

Good luck to you, too.

Repeats to herself..............

"I will NOT buy any more nail varnish. I have pots of it in the cupboard and I only have10 finger nails and 10 toe nails. I will NOT buy any more nail varnish. I have pots of it in the cupboard and I only have10 finger nails and 10 toenails. I will NOT buy any more nail varnish. I have pots of it in the cupboard and I only have10 finger and 10 toe nails." ......................

That's me sorted then! :wink: Money saved. :grin:

Ok - news flash.
I'm not buying it.
I quite like the leather one, the feathery ones a bit meh, the taupey colour looks too similar to half a dozen others I've got, I've got millions of blues, I don't like the pink one, the pale bluey green ones just ok but only for toes.
And I don't like the auto delivery set either.
And while we're at it, what the HELL is the nail technician thinking with those nails of hers - filed to a point like claws? Vile.
Come on Andi - are you buying or not???!!

totally agree on the filed toe nails, how does she wear socks in the winter? Or tights?

The things I worry about lol
Have also decided not to buy, easy this time as I do not like the leather look or the feathery ish one, I have one like the blu one already and I have several "nude" "chocolaty" ish shades
Done, I will not buy
I will not buy!
And there is nothing, nothing wrong AndiK, do you hear: nothing wrong with owning loads of shades od Nail polish (says one addict to another :happy:)

But I really, really like the look of the remover thingy so I'm still fighting the urge! :wonder:

Ok - news flash.
I'm not buying it.
I quite like the leather one, the feathery ones a bit meh, the taupey colour looks too similar to half a dozen others I've got, I've got millions of blues, I don't like the pink one, the pale bluey green ones just ok but only for toes.
And I don't like the auto delivery set either.
And while we're at it, what the HELL is the nail technician thinking with those nails of hers - filed to a point like claws? Vile.
Come on Andi - are you buying or not???!!

Morning, Ali. I was just wondering whether you had succumbed. I am shocked at how strong I am being as well, mostly for the same reasons as you except I am not keen on the leather effect myself. The colour's ok and Heather's hands look nice with it on but I like the glossy look. Like you, I find the auto delivery they are showing us very unappealing.

As for the nail technician's nails ... the first thing I noticed was the feathers effect polish on the end (pointy point) of her left thumb had come off. That's the trouble I find with that type of polish - they are more brittle when they dry and they come off very easily.

totally agree on the filed toe nails, how does she wear socks in the winter? Or tights?

The things I worry about lol
Have also decided not to buy, easy this time as I do not like the leather look or the feathery ish one, I have one like the blu one already and I have several "nude" "chocolaty" ish shades
Done, I will not buy
I will not buy!
And there is nothing, nothing wrong AndiK, do you hear: nothing wrong with owning loads of shades od Nail polish (says one addict to another :happy:)

Very well done, WildRose! Seems a few of us are assessing this collection in the same way. I don't think I am going to give in to temptation later either.

Thanks for your reassurance about my collection. Maybe I am not so peculiar.

If i use nail polish from Nails Inc, Leighton or OPI they peel within a day. I used avon gold strength product as a top coat over LD polish and they have lasted for 5 days without peeling.

If i use nail polish from Nails Inc, Leighton or OPI they peel within a day. I used avon gold strength product as a top coat over LD polish and they have lasted for 5 days without peeling.

That's a useful tip, miss Molly. Thank you. Haven't tried Gold Strength but quite like their other nail products. I have to say even nail polishes costing nearly £20 will peel/flake off or wear off at the ends in a day or so without a good top coat and, to a slightly lesser extent, a base coat (for me at least).

I have to say I swear by Seche Vite, though it does go a bit gloopy in the bottle after a while. I always used to end up with scratches or bedsheet pattern on my nails, even if I waited an hour or two before going to bed after painting them, and this is fabulous. And as I have quite soft nails it also strengthens them, I love it. I'm eyeing the TSV, but hate the Feathers effect.

I have to say my favourite brands are Essie and China Glaze, though most of the recent China Glaze collections haven't appealed to me.

You can buy a "thinner" for Seche Vite. No idea what it's called but its the same size/shape as the usual but it has a dropper. Sorts out the gloopy texture.

You can buy a "thinner" for Seche Vite. No idea what it's called but its the same size/shape as the usual but it has a dropper. Sorts out the gloopy texture.

I didnt know that. I've just had a quick look online and its called Seche Vite Restpre. I might get some, actually, I was thinking I'd have to bin the bottle and get a fresh one, even though its only two thirds empty. It seems you can use it on other polishes that have gone gloopy too. :up:

I have tried it, didn't work very well. I now use NI Caviar Top Coat, I get through whole bottles of that unlike Seche Vite which I ended up having to chuck out with loads left!

I don't know if you can use it on other polishes or not. I've never tried it. I have an OPI thinner that I use on polishes but that definitely didn't work on Seche Vite.

You have to use quite a bit from memory. More than Seche Vite advises.

I would say that thinners never really work... well, not in my experience. I haven't tried all of them and I have never tried them on topcoats, but after adding the Leighton Denny and Orly ones, although they do actually result in a less stodgy consistency, polishes take ages to dry. The thinner completely changes the formulation.

I have the OPI thinner too.
You have to use quite a lot of it to make a difference & not that great even then.

Latest posts

Back