Nails Inc TSV 17/5/21

SisterBliss

I might be wrong here, but did the polishes used to be 15ml? These are 14?
Or am I muddles about them supposedly being £15.00? The newer polish now with silly names seem cheaper? 🥴

No1sanddancer

My set arrived today, I am besotted! The base/treatment is really shiny and the first colour to go on is Nails and Chill a lovely coral pink. I might have to part with the bright pink (Less is Amour) only because I have many many bottles that are similar. I did not think I would need the dark colour called 50% Chocolate, 50% Wine either, but I think I just might. It looks very classy.

Breeze

VIP Shopper
Oh good, glad you like it. I ordered the auto delivery yesterday, not really expecting it to arrive before Monday at the earliest.

No1sanddancer

Oh good, glad you like it. I ordered the auto delivery yesterday, not really expecting it to arrive before Monday at the earliest.
I wish I had held out for the Auto Delivery, but I am delighted with the first drop and plan to wait and hope the 2nd drop appears online after the 60 days pass.

Sazza

Staff member
I might be wrong here, but did the polishes used to be 15ml? These are 14?
Or am I muddles about them supposedly being £15.00? The newer polish now with silly names seem cheaper? 🥴
Always been 14ml in square bottle, 10ml in old round bottles.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I wish I had held out for the Auto Delivery, but I am delighted with the first drop and plan to wait and hope the 2nd drop appears online after the 60 days pass.

it will be but wont be at the tsv price unless your very very lucky

Breeze

VIP Shopper
Mine arrived today. It’s lovely.

Lulupops

I agree they are lovely colours and it cheered me up as I've just started the Fast 800 diet and was feeling Hangry , Put on loads of weight during lockdown and work clothes just don' t fit.🤔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNuawn

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks