Nails Inc TSV 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 437
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 446
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 462
Can I ask how much this is? When I click on the link it comes up as product not found, but if you have managed to order it I presume you know the price? Thanks

Can I ask how much this is? When I click on the link it comes up as product not found, but if you have managed to order it I presume you know the price? Thanks
Oh sorry, I did mean to mention that! Total is £33.93 inc p&p of £3.95 Now I am wondering if I have been a bit hasty in case it is on auto delivery......

it will state that until it goes live but sometimes Q cut does work for ordering before things are meant to go live
Also, ordering early does not mean early delivery I have found in the past.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Work Heart Play Heart Collection & Box

QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the seven-piece Work Heart, Play Heart collection from Nails Inc, featuring six beautiful nail polishes in an array of pink and peach hues plus Back to Life Repair Treatment, all presented in a heart-shaped giftbox. Whether you're buying for yourself or gifting to a loved one, this covetable collection is sure to get any beauty fan's heart racing!

• Delivery to UK mainland only

*A great saving: If you were to buy six full-price polishes and the Back to Life treatment directly from Nails Inc you’d pay £105. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.07.

Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Rose-tinted nails - you can never have too much pink, that's why we heart this collection so much! From pretty pale pink and peach tints to bold sparkle and neon shades, this collection is one that you're sure to love.

Gifting made simple - got a birthday coming up or just want to treat someone special? This collection is ready to give in its beautiful heart-shaped box and is the perfect way to show your loved ones you care.

In love with Nails Inc? If you've fallen head over heels for this collection, select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive six more shades, plus another bottle of Back to Life Repair Treatment in 60 days' time at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Play Heart to Get Nail Polish (14ml) - light nude pink
  • 1 x Less is Amour Nail Polish (14ml) - in neon pink
  • 1 x 50% Chocolate, 50% Wine Nail Polish (14ml) - raspberry
  • 1 x Nails and Chill Nail Polish (14ml) - peach pink
  • 1 x Party Heart Nail Polish (14ml) - pink glitter
  • 1 x Everything's Rose Nail Polish (14ml) - rose gold shimmer
  • 1 x Back to Life Repair Treatment (14ml) - a sheer pink basecoat designed to hydrate and refresh dry or damaged nails. Enriched with five types of oil

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x You Make Me Melt Nail Polish (14ml) - brown shimmer
  • 1 x Here Comes Truffle Nail Polish (14ml) - taupe
  • 1 x I Chews You Nail Polish (14ml) - tan
  • 1 x The Devil Wear Praline Nail Polish (14ml) - nude
  • 1 x Truth or Dairy Nail Polish (14ml) - white
  • 1 x Wake Me Up Before You Cocoa Nail Polish (14ml) - gold shimmer
  • 1 x Back to Life Repair Treatment (14ml) - a sheer pink basecoat designed to hydrate and refresh dry or damaged nails. Enriched with five types of oil

How to use:
Nail Polish:

• Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage
Back to Life Repair Treatment:

• To use as an intense treatment, apply two coats twice a week
  • Can also be used as a base coat, apply one coat under your favourite polish

The auto delivery drop seems quite similar to a chocolate box set that I bought not all that long ago on TSV

that is the risk of ordering early cause there might be an auto-delivery
I know! I am old enough, grey enough and a long time Q shopper to know this, but.... sometimes the wanting gets the better of me!
BUT.......I don’t need any more nail polish.....I don’t need any more nail polish....I really, really DON’T need any more polish.....but they are SO nice & such good value.
The way I look at is I always need a basecoat and if I like one or more of the colours, the others are free..... But then I do have a large collection of polishes, some that I have not used. But then I think, having them makes me happy and you can not put a price on that, can you????? And I will be sticking to that story for ever.....

Latest posts

Back