Nails Inc TSV 24/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thinking on, although I’ve no intention of buying this TSV, wouldn’t the ideal purchaser have to be ambidextrous?

I could manage designs on the nails on my left hand, because I’m right handed, but I’m pretty sure that any designs done, when holding the pen in my left hand, would be shaky to say the least. 😳
Yes, that’s what I was thinking too.
The polish colours are very pretty though

too hard to do rrps for it because you cannot buy the pens or most of the polishes but you can get the top coat so im guessing at £15 each for the polishes

so im saying

3 polishes at £15 each is £45
top coat at £15
3 pens at £10 each

Total RRP £90 + post
The pens are £5 each on NI website but there is a set of three which is £10

My nails, which are usually absolutely brilliant, strong and healthy and natural, are in a terrible state. My son and his girlfriend treated me to a gel nail manicure for Christmas and it has destroyed my nails. I basically have no nails left, they peel and crack and are down to the skin. So, I decided to give this a go to try and disguise how awful my nails are until they finally grow back. I have never tried any nail art and am pretty rubbish at that sort of thing. I have to say though this has been a very good buy for me. At the moment I have the blue polish on and I have managed to use the blue pen to put little flowers on each nail. Granted using my left hand to do my right was very tricky, but the overall effect is pretty good and my nails are not quite so hideous.

My nails, which are usually absolutely brilliant, strong and healthy and natural, are in a terrible state. My son and his girlfriend treated me to a gel nail manicure for Christmas and it has destroyed my nails. I basically have no nails left, they peel and crack and are down to the skin. So, I decided to give this a go to try and disguise how awful my nails are until they finally grow back. I have never tried any nail art and am pretty rubbish at that sort of thing. I have to say though this has been a very good buy for me. At the moment I have the blue polish on and I have managed to use the blue pen to put little flowers on each nail. Granted using my left hand to do my right was very tricky, but the overall effect is pretty good and my nails are not quite so hideous.
Try the Starpowa hair skin and nails gummies.
Worked for mine.

Koala, I swear by Margaret Dabbs nail and cuticle serum. You can even use it over nail polish.

I use that all the time and my nails are now long and strong. I usually get it from Look Fantastic, but recently stocked up when QVC were selling 4 tubes in crackers (I binned the crackers) because they were a very good deal.

Latest posts

Back