• Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 293
Nails Inc 6 Piece Sweet as Chocolate Collection & Box
Item Number: 242218
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

Indulge in the Sweet as Chocolate Collection from Nails Inc, featuring a spectrum of six delicious brown and nude nail polishes, all encased in a gorgeous chocolate-inspired gift box and currently only available at QVC. Achieve a fabulous multi-tonal mani with these chic shades, which make a sweet addition to your nail wardrobe or a treat for a beauty fan you know!

*A great saving: If you were to buy six nail polishes individually directly from Nails Inc you’d pay £90. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £57.07 plus receiving a chocolate gift box.

A chocolate box of colour - in a range of browns, nudes and shimmers, there’s a flattering shade for every occasion in this collection, plus their co-ordinating colours allow you to mix and match them with ease, so you can change up your mani in hundreds of different ways!

Be a trend setter - Nails Inc aims to deliver the latest nail trends to you, and this collection encapsulates the hottest shades for A/W 2020, including an array of chocolate brown shades that will update your mani in minutes, plus the fabulous Sweetness Suits You, a classic gold glitter that you can use across the whole nail or as a chic accent over the top of your chosen colour.

Heaven scent - each nail polish in this collection is infused with a delicious chocolate fragrance that, once dried on your nails, lasts for up to a day, so you can enjoy the sweet scent wherever you go!

Paint like a pro - the specially-designed non-drip brush built into each of the bottles helps to give your manicure a smooth, professional finish that also lasts, thanks to Nails Inc’s longwearing technology that’s formulated to keep your polish chip-free and glossy for days.

A gorgeous gift - presented in a fun chocolate box-style gift box, this nail polish edit makes the perfect present for a beauty lover or someone who deserves a bit of TLC. Or you can keep them stored in the cute box on your own dressing table!

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Sweetness Suits You Nail Polish (14ml) - gold glitter
  • 1 x I’ve Got a Confection to Make Nail Polish (14ml) - natural nude
  • 1 x Need a Reality Choc Nail Polish (14ml) - light brown
  • 1 x Love You Dairy Much Nail Polish (14ml) - mid brown
  • 1 x No Time to be Bitter Nail Polish (14ml) - dark brown
  • 1 x Snacks & Relax Nail Polish (14ml) - brown and gold foil
  • 1 x gift box

At least none of the names can be deemed as offensive to anyone.😊

I know...wasn't the latest an M&S bra in tobacco..where as all the lighter colours where named after sweet desserts? Thus meaning light = lovely - dark = unpleasant. Moving on to the nail colours...I really like the glittery gold one and the metallic bronze...but the browns, especially the lighter one, looks as though you've put your finger into something rather nasty! I don't wear a lot of nail varnish as I work with open food so it's prohibited. Always paint my toenails though, and fingernails just on high days and holidays...I have a small selection including clear so never get excited about a tsv like this. I pick up this sort of thing on an ad hoc basis. However I'd be more than happy if someone bought me a set as a gift....but perhaps not in that pooey brown colour - Now that's a shade that legitimately might been deemed offensive!

I like the colours but I doubt there's any shade missing from my collection. The price seems ok too, whereas many beauty TSVs have crept up in price.

They seem to have abandoned the London street names and are trying to copy the OPI punny names which seems a shame; surely they haven't run out of street names?

I like the colours but I doubt there's any shade missing from my collection. The price seems ok too, whereas many beauty TSVs have crept up in price.

They seem to have abandoned the London street names and are trying to copy the OPI punny names which seems a shame; surely they haven't run out of street names?

I always think of you with these sets and your Aversion Method (making up your own similar “set“ from bottles you already own). I actually like many browns and bronzes and they really suit me (as do most darker colours) - I’m not keen on that tan colour, though ... and I’ve got similar from Leighton Denny.

As for the new names, I hate them as much as I always hated the OPI ones. As you say, no more London street and place names, which was very much part of their brand. Nails Inc London, it says on the website. Now could be Nails Inc Anywhere. Maybe, if they go the way of all the other beauty brands, it will be Nails Inc Wuhan next.

I'm wearing Leighton's "Bronzed Babe"...always pronounced as Leighton would. (in my defence I have Yorkshire roots). I miss Leighton, he didn't take any nonsense!

omg! I just ordered this TSV! Some of my old polishes are on their last legs; I had a sort through yesterday. I can't remember the last time I went for a nail polish TSV, mainly because I don't want any treatment or remover pots. I'm quite looking forward to this!

omg! I just ordered this TSV! Some of my old polishes are on their last legs; I had a sort through yesterday. I can't remember the last time I went for a nail polish TSV, mainly because I don't want any treatment or remover pots. I'm quite looking forward to this!

Good for you! Enjoy it. Likewise, although I have no room for any more polishes, a lot are quite empty bottles, which will probably be quite gloopy if I try to use them and then they take ages to dry because they apply so thickly, and you smudge them. I really must make an effort to use up the emptier bottles so I can bin them and make a bit of room. I will try hard to resist the TSV and think I can, but will be keen to hear what you think.

Latest posts

Back