412.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 203
Pricce: £29.98

Discover the Nails Inc 24 Karat Life collection featuring six seasonal shades of nail polish, all infused with flecks of 24 carat gold, presented in a luxe velvet bag. Leave your manicure feeling party season-ready with this good-as-gold collection from the nailcare experts.

• Delivery to UK mainland only
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Go for gold - each shade in this collection is infused with 24 carat gold to help bring a subtle shine to your mani, making it the perfect choice for nights out on the town.

Autumn-ready - with a selection of autumnal hues to choose from like pewter, beige and cerise, you can make sure your nails are on-trend and ready for the season ahead.

A gilded gift - looking for something to wow the beauty lover in your life? This collection comes complete with a glamourous velvet bag, so it's ready to present as the perfect present.

Keep with the season - these shades are perfect for autumn/winter, but we've got a little something up our sleeve for spring/summer too. Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the Let's Par-Tea six-piece collection in January, filled with vibrant shades ideal for the months ahead.

Contains:
  • 1 x If I Was A Rich Girl Nail Polish (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Expensive Taste Maker Nail Polish (14ml) - pewter
  • 1 x Gold Getter Nail Polish (14ml) - gold glitter
  • 1 x That Luxe Life Nail Polish (14ml) - glitter-flecked top coat
  • 1 x Style Rich, Time Poor Nail Polish (14ml) - beige
  • 1 x Rich in Love Nail Polish (14ml) - cerise
  • 1 x velvet bag

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Petal to The Metal Nail Polish (14ml) - caramel shimmer
  • 1 x Let's Par-Tea Nail Polish (14ml) - blue pearl
  • 1 x You're Beau-tea-ful Nail Polish (14ml) - peachy coral
  • 1 x Bloomin' Lovely Nail Polish (14ml) - cornflower blue
  • 1 x You've Got the Flower Power Nail Polish (14ml) - pink shimmer
  • 1 x Afternoon Tea-Light Nail Polish (14ml) - grey/white

How to use:
  • Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage

Pricce: £29.98

Discover the Nails Inc 24 Karat Life collection featuring six seasonal shades of nail polish, all infused with flecks of 24 carat gold, presented in a luxe velvet bag. Leave your manicure feeling party season-ready with this good-as-gold collection from the nailcare experts.

• Delivery to UK mainland only
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

Go for gold - each shade in this collection is infused with 24 carat gold to help bring a subtle shine to your mani, making it the perfect choice for nights out on the town.

Autumn-ready - with a selection of autumnal hues to choose from like pewter, beige and cerise, you can make sure your nails are on-trend and ready for the season ahead.

A gilded gift - looking for something to wow the beauty lover in your life? This collection comes complete with a glamourous velvet bag, so it's ready to present as the perfect present.

Keep with the season - these shades are perfect for autumn/winter, but we've got a little something up our sleeve for spring/summer too. Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the Let's Par-Tea six-piece collection in January, filled with vibrant shades ideal for the months ahead.

Contains:
  • 1 x If I Was A Rich Girl Nail Polish (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Expensive Taste Maker Nail Polish (14ml) - pewter
  • 1 x Gold Getter Nail Polish (14ml) - gold glitter
  • 1 x That Luxe Life Nail Polish (14ml) - glitter-flecked top coat
  • 1 x Style Rich, Time Poor Nail Polish (14ml) - beige
  • 1 x Rich in Love Nail Polish (14ml) - cerise
  • 1 x velvet bag

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Petal to The Metal Nail Polish (14ml) - caramel shimmer
  • 1 x Let's Par-Tea Nail Polish (14ml) - blue pearl
  • 1 x You're Beau-tea-ful Nail Polish (14ml) - peachy coral
  • 1 x Bloomin' Lovely Nail Polish (14ml) - cornflower blue
  • 1 x You've Got the Flower Power Nail Polish (14ml) - pink shimmer
  • 1 x Afternoon Tea-Light Nail Polish (14ml) - grey/white

How to use:
  • Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage
that will be the auto-delivery number

Thank you so much for this post. I was hoping not to like this TSV, but I feel a purchase coming on! Don't worry though, I will wait to see if it is on Auto-Delivery before I order this time.........Probably.........
the auto-delivery is 245895 & its currently live

Yes, and? It is the upcoming TSV.:)
yes but if people only want the single drop it needs to be made clear as i know someone who wants it but only wants the single drop & not the auto-delivery if you get what i mean?

the auto-delivery is 245895 & its currently live
Aww, don't tell me that! You know I have no will power when it comes to Nails inc. I like the 2nd drop better than the first. That happened last time as well. I am going to wait for the vt of the first drop to appear, but, thanks for the low down. ( I know we all know I am going to buy it. but I must show some resistance! ]

Aww, don't tell me that! You know I have no will power when it comes to Nails inc. I like the 2nd drop better than the first. That happened last time as well. I am going to wait for the vt of the first drop to appear, but, thanks for the low down. ( I know we all know I am going to buy it. but I must show some resistance! ]
if you want it id grab it now as you might get it before the day

Are you paying Ian 😉😂

Thank you so much for this post. I was hoping not to like this TSV, but I feel a purchase coming on! Don't worry though, I will wait to see if it is on Auto-Delivery before I order this time.........Probably.........
Just have a look at what I posted.:)

OOOHHH, yes, I was thinking that...... Watch this space!!!

Oh no, I like this, but I prefer the sound of the 2nd drop. What to do I wonder. :)
Not that I would want to lead you astray or anything, but the send drop does not always end up coming to air or online. Or you forget to check around the date and miss it. Do you want to take that risk.......... AND between now and then there is Christmas, so you might be able to use some or all of the first drop as pressies..... Sorry, just sayin te he he

Just gone onto the QVC site and Thea is saying the Auto-delivery drop comes in January, but the listing says 90 day drop, that would be December. QVC strikes again.

Latest posts

Back