Nails Inc TSV 8/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Q sent me a code to get 5% off this TSV...that's a sign I'm spending far less than I used to! I still don't need an new nail varnish ...maybe ever! It's a nice set though.

Thank you, just had another look & indeed some are £15, some £11 & some £9 direct from Nails Inc. Very confusing when trying to compare to the TSV sets.
In Superdrug Nails Inc colours are £8 a bottle https://www.superdrug.com/search?q=nails+inc:relevance&page=2&resultsForPage=20&sort=relevance I'd rather go to Superdrug are pick out the colours I want, rather than being forced to buy colours in a TSV I don't want because they are 'exclusive' to QVC. I wonder if QVC will make out that they are £15 each on the High St? Naughty if they do!

On the QVC Nails Inc TSV page, it states:

"If you were to buy six full price nail polishes individually, directly from Nails Inc. you’d pay £90. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.07"

But, if you go to Superdrug you can get six polishes for £48 so not such a good TSV saving at £29.98 + £3.99 P&P = £33.97 so we have saving of £14.03 without being able to choose what we shades we want, not forgetting the free bag that nobody wants. They have 2 for 3 on Nails Inc at Superdrug right now and a free gift. That means we could get six shades from them for £32 + 2 free face cloths (that I'd actually use) and still save on the TSV price (with P&P) of £1.97!! I've just talked myself out of buying this Nails Inc from QVC.

On nailpolishdirect.co.uk they have Nails Inc polishes for £5 each with free delivery. These are the new style polishes and some of them have been in previous TSVs

In Superdrug Nails Inc colours are £8 a bottle https://www.superdrug.com/search?q=nails+inc:relevance&page=2&resultsForPage=20&sort=relevance I'd rather go to Superdrug are pick out the colours I want, rather than being forced to buy colours in a TSV I don't want because they are 'exclusive' to QVC. I wonder if QVC will make out that they are £15 each on the High St? Naughty if they do!
Even on Nails Inc own website they are priced £8, £9, £11 and £15, depends which range they are in.

Latest posts

Back