Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Is it me or have they been very quiet of late? Admittedly I'm not the world's most avid QVC viewer, but I haven't seen them for yonks, and haven't heard talk of a TSV from them for ages either. I just had a quick look and there's still items on the website but just one show over the next month or so. They used to be on a lot more than that didn't they?

How weird i was just thinking that myself. It has been a while since there has been a TSV and they used to be quite frequent.

This happened to OPI once, now OPI are having more items and online time... which I'm glad about as I much prefer OPI, but maybe Q are just trying to determine which nail brand sells best or are trying to phase nails inc out and see if anyone misses it? If people ask about it might be back (I believe this is what happened with OPI)

Both Nails Inc and OPI have been eclipsed by the Leighton Denny brand on QVC in recent years. It'll be interesting to see what happens when he's not fronting the brand on air. QVC loves a personality cult and Leighton fits that role better than the Lena White daughters for OPI or what-ever-the-new-nails-inc guest is called.

It shouldn't be about the "guest" it should be about quality, which imo OPI would win hands down.

Nails Inc were on during March a couple of times I think, not been on this month yet.

Latest posts

Back