Natasha Asghar QVC Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She never graduated from Style & didn't write a blog. I saw her a few times & the way she presented was like being hit by a wave on a shingle beach. The tat peddlers must be doing extra shifts with Julia being away, Ali K on holiday & the winter lurgies they've experienced. Consequently, I'd have thought that if she was still there she'd be doing the hours on Style she'd always done & even some on the main channel.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of, I caught her briefly on style but she spoke so fast I changed channels. It was as though she was trying to break the world record for the number of words spouted in one minute. Hardly easy listening.

She never graduated from Style & didn't write a blog. I saw her a few times & the way she presented was like being hit by a wave on a shingle beach. The tat peddlers must be doing extra shifts with Julia being away, Ali K on holiday & the winter lurgies they've experienced. Consequently, I'd have thought that if she was still there she'd be doing the hours on Style she'd always done & even some on the main channel.

I'm sure that technique will come in handy in her political career.

Look at the headline - 'First woman of colour' . Why can't they just leave it alone & be satisfied that she was voted in?
Very simply because it has taken too long. It has taken 22 years for Welsh and Scottish Parliaments (first happened yesterday in Scotland too) to have any women of colour voted into them.

Very simply because it has taken too long. It has taken 22 years for Welsh and Scottish Parliaments (first happened yesterday in Scotland too) to have any women of colour voted into them.
But did many WOC actually stand for election? I haven't looked in to it.

Is the vote made by members of the public?

Latest posts

Back