Nature Perfume - Thank you peter Sherlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katbaker

Banned
This was delivered this morning and it's absolutely amazing.It's the one that begins with a 'T'? (sorry its upstairs and i cant remember the name) i got the 100ml and also the 50ml for £14.99 (£24.99) and would recommend it to anyone who likes a heavy fragrance like an opium (what i normally wear) i have seen they do a few different varieties and wondered if anyone else had tried one?

Kat xxx

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hello *waves* glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and it is nice to hear a positive Bid post :)

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Katbaker

Banned
Hello *waves* glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and it is nice to hear a positive Bid post :)

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.
Thanks PJ. :hi:

I have picked up a few bargains of late, my tip is to watch between 7-10pm on a weekend as prices seem to go much lower, probably due to everyone watching the X factor?

Kat xxx

Katbaker

Banned
It's that good you can't remember the name? :emo:
I'm sorry Greg but i don't see how my post could merit such a sarcastic response?

Greg

VIP Shopper
I was making an observation. Keep your hair on! :cheeky:

Greg

VIP Shopper
Someone who has met enough pillocks in her time to recognize another one. why don't you try being nice to people for a change? or is that just beyond your capabilities?
Now you resort to verbal abuse. Reporting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah4

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks