Neom TSV 17/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it Debbie again launching the TSV? She seems very put upon, nearly there every night launching a TSV. I mean what’s in it for her? Some of the others should take their turn at the late night slot. It really isn’t fair on her. I know, I’ll expect she’ll say she doesn’t mind but still.

Is it Debbie again launching the TSV? She seems very put upon, nearly there every night launching a TSV. I mean what’s in it for her? Some of the others should take their turn at the late night slot. It really isn’t fair on her. I know, I’ll expect she’ll say she doesn’t mind but still.
All the more Freebies for her.

Debbie Flint sounds like she's having an orgasm.
Is she demonstrating that vibrator thingy?

Debbie Flint predicts limited stocks at twenty minutes to 9 then sell out with small amount of advance orders with OTO
Any details please?

Thanks Debbie. She has obviously read the comments on here about freebies. I’d like thank her for taking the trouble to explain. She has said that presenters are given samples so they can try things in order to sell them. How does her trying let’s say pies help me to buy? Why does she need to try the same Elemis, Molton Brown for example time and time again? How many Dysons does she need to try? Why can’t she try things in the studio and ask the expert guest the questions to facilitate us to buy?
More concerning though is how on earth does she manage to sell all those items that she doesn’t get to try at home? That must be hard.
Come off it Debbie, good try but it’s the presenters who benefit from their samples and not the customers.

Latest posts

Back