Neom TSV 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 108
Neom 4 Piece Collection TSV 23/08/22

500ml Super Shower Power Body Cleanser RRP £26 + post
300ml Super Shower Power Shampoo RRP £20 + post
300ml Super Shower Power Conditioner RRP £20 + post
300ml Energy Burst Hand & Body Lotion RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £88 + post
I gave my hairdresser the 500ml Super Power Body Cleanser for her Birthday recently & she said it’s really lovely.
I have one unopened, so not tried myself yet.

I gave my hairdresser the 500ml Super Power Body Cleanser for her Birthday recently & she said it’s really lovely.
I have one unopened, so not tried myself yet.
I think it will be lovely,but i believe the sh.gel could be a bit minty,albeit with other notes. So not so wintery. this will have gifting all over it. the binmen are such lucky devils!

Neom 4 Piece Energising Hair & Body Complete Collection

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £22.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Introducing the wake-up call you need: a supercharged showertime routine from Neom, enriched with revitalising essential oils for long-lasting fragrance and that feel-good factor all day long. Start with the Super Shower Power Body Cleanser for day-long hydration from top to toe. Next up is Neoms new Shampoo and Conditioner for hair that feels fresh and smells sensational. Finish your revitalising routine with Hand & Body Lotion scented with grapefruit, lemon and rosemary for a final burst to kick-start your day. Waking up never felt so good!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Neom 4-piece collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £29.02.
New haircare range - known for their aromatherapy and wellbeing products to get you feeling your best, Neom have now launched haircare products to make sure your hair looks and feels great too! Suitable for all hair types and enriched with essential oils, shea butter and algae extract for daily care and hydration.
The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.
Only the best - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.
Keep your new routine going - plan ahead with our Auto Delivery option offering you three more instalments of this fantastic collection every 60 days, all at our unmissable Today's Special Value price.
Contains:

• 1 x NEW Super Shower Power Shampoo (300ml) - a silicone-free shampoo designed to deeply cleanse your hair, containing apple seed oil, plant proteins and algae extract
  • 1 x NEW Super Shower Power Conditioner (300ml) - a non-greasy formula enhanced with coconut and sweet almond oil, shea butter and algae extract to care for hair and scalp and promote shine
  • 1 x Super Shower Power Body Cleanser (500ml) - enriched with spearmint, rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils added to a shot of coffee extract and soothing oat milk for all-day hydration and long-lasting fragrance
  • 1 x Energy Burst Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - a refreshing combination of essential oils including grapefruit, lemon and rosemary, purposefully blended to help you feel invigorated. With a caring formula enriched with shea butter, argan oil and sea buckthorn oil, which works to moisturise while enveloping your skin in a beautiful aroma

Super Shower Power Shampoo (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.35
Super Shower Power Conditioner (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.35
Super Shower Power Body Cleanser (500ml) - £26 direct cost £14.75
Energy Burst Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.48

Total £88 cost £49.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back