Netflix - really impressed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I have just got into Breaking Bad and not wishing to find out the ending (I only saw season one up to this week) and not having enough cash to get any more seasons I thought I would try Netflix. I haven't got the fastest broadband in the world (5mb) but I am really impressed with Netflix. I can make my selection via my ipad which wirelessly sends the signal to my smart tv and then runs it from that. I have watched the BBC iPlayer or YouTube on my 42" TV before and it has buffered all the time but with Netflix I have watched 5 episodes so far and there hasn't even been one single stutter and that is with 1080p HD pictures and 5.1 Dolby Digital sound. Colour me impressed! For £6 a month I think it is great value so will no soubt subscribe after my free trial. They are starting to make their own drama series too which look like they are worth checking out too.

PJ

I also have recently tried Netflix and I love it , Ive been watching Breaking bad aswell as a few films. No buffering at all and very easy to navigate around.

Blinkbox are doing half price cards at the moment so a £10 card costs £5, a £20 card costs £10 and the £5 one costs £2.50. They are va,I'd for 12 months.

Latest posts

Back