New A/W Yankee fragrances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
Just to say I had a whiff of the latest Autumn Winter Yankee Candle fragrances in my local garden centre. They had the following new scents:

1. Blissful Autumn - smells like spiced pear crossed with cookies/biscuits - rather nice actually, not too overpowering and I bought 2 wax tarts in this fragrance

2. Red Velvet - it had the picture of a red velvet cupcake on the label and smells very cookie/cupcake like, with some almond undertones - I'm not a massive YC foodie fragrance person, but bought a wax tart to try it out.

3. Honey & Spice - I couldn't smell anything at all.

Baby Powder is fragrance of the month so stocked up on some samplers and wax tarts as its one of my favourites, and its 25% off.

I also noticed that all the jars had their lids removed. The sales assistant said this has been done to combat the high number of shop thefts of YC. She was saying that this is quite a problem for many YC stockists of late.

Anyway, I know I'm posting this on a QVC thread - just thought peeps might want to know what some of the new fragrances are and what they smell like before buying them from the Q - if anyone still does anymore what with the extortionate p&p which obliterates any supposed savings on the price. Pleased to say that I have a few stockists locally now so never buy them from QVC anymore.

New Fragrances for 2013 - Q1 which is for January -

A Child`s Wish - A warm breeze of Soft Flowers and fresh green fields captures the sweet innocence of childhood summer days playing in the backyard

Black Coconut - Sunset in paradise... Rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquality

Turquoise Sky - Calm, salty air with hints of sea grass and musk, float gently on ocean waves... off on an adventure beneath a bright blue sky.

Waikiki Melon - Aloha! Wake up to the sunny, sweet glow of exotic, juicy melons with a touch of sweet orange oil

Paradise Spice - An exotic island treasure.... perfectly ripe banana and creamy vanilla, unexpectedly spiced with prized cinnamon and cloves.

New Fragrances for 2013 - Q2 which is for April -

Fireside Treat - The joy of camp.... mesmerized by the fire, singing and laughing, while toasting marshmallows to rich, gooey perfection!

Summer Scoop - Delicious memories of creamy, homemade strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day, One scoop or two??

Honey Blossom - The Beautiful blend of flower nectar, honey must, fressia and woods makes this both full and delicate

Pineapple Cilantro - A tropical treat ... fresh, island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut

Seriously? gosh these sound very much like our Skanky ones we made up not that long ago!! Although...Black Coconut....that sounds delish! Love the idea of the joy of camp captured in a smell!!

I'd definitely agree with Flamenco except I thought Blissful Autumn was apples rather than pears. The Red Velvet looked fab in the jar. Deep red candle with a cupcake on the label. I couldn't smell anything on the honey one either.

Didn't buy any. Was just whizzing past to buy cat biscuits.

Oh like the sound of the fruity ones, I just got a small canary island banana jar. It's a retired on and it smells just like foam banana sweets, delish

Latest posts

Back