New Chat Option

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Anyone noticed the new chat option on TJC? Just appeared magically on my tablet. Lots of posts today about their version of Aquaprase. Can’t see the chat feature lasting, tbh. They removed the Community Forum when it was being used for Complaints, instead of addressing the issues. Missed opportunity.

Anyone noticed the new chat option on TJC? Just appeared magically on my tablet. Lots of posts today about their version of Aquaprase. Can’t see the chat feature lasting, tbh. They removed the Community Forum when it was being used for Complaints, instead of addressing the issues. Missed opportunity.
dont like it was never needed cant stand people on there trying to be nice about everything

Is it just me or the chat function was removed? I cannot see it anymore when I open the TJC live webpage.

Is it just me or the chat function was removed? I cannot see it anymore when I open the TJC live webpage.
No, it’s still there. I think you may need to refresh it by clicking on the TJC Live drop down. It’s a very strange beast, and I’m sure it’s not going to survive long. Some very odd comments and people are quite confused how to use it. They think that they can use it to message the Studio and that is clearly not happening. Any messages read out are text messages, not the chat. When it started TJC answered some questions, ie check the website or try Personal Shopper, but I haven’t seen a rescuing a while.

Latest posts

Back