New Format

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
so is everyone getting the qvc ad to the right of the first post on each page? is this part of the new agreement?

Can't comment on the agreement (expect Graham/Sazza can) but yes I can see it Janie.

I see two.
Bright pink to the right in your post box and then a blue banner entitled 'Today's Special Value' under your opening post janie.

Oops! There's another one under Meg now.
My God! They are breeding!

Last edited:
There seems to be 3 QVC adds that keep re appearing. Does it help the site if we click on them or just if we buy something after clicking from here. I'm sick of seeing the banana everywhere. When I'm reading posts with quotes the quotes are down the left hand side really narrow 3 or 4 letters wide , so making it difficult to read. If it's a long quote I have to keep scrolling before I can read new post.

I tried clicking the QVC link, it doesn't work anyway!

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date

Have tried it loads of times, always get - - - - - >

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

When I'm reading posts with quotes the quotes are down the left hand side really narrow 3 or 4 letters wide , so making it difficult to read. If it's a long quote I have to keep scrolling before I can read new post.

I agree this is a nuisance and was minimal until recently. Any chance of doing something about this Graham?

The new banners are part of ST being in the QVC Affiliate Scheme now. :happy:

When I clicked on the pink one on the right hand side of the first post, I got

"Not Found
The requested URL /forum/undefined was not found on this server.
Apache Server at forum.shoppingtelly.com Port 80
"

When I clicked on the blue banner I got taken to the TSV, but on the same tab the forum is on, so I had to back space to get back on here. To be honest, I hadn't noticed either of them until the OP's question. The only one that is very obvious when I log in is the stonking great Rocks & Co. one. But if they bring in 'revenue' for the site then I can happily ignore them.

Does the site benefit if people click on the banners or only if something is purchased through it ?

I am just waiting for clarification on this, don't want to reply with wrong answer so will post again when it has been clarified!

It would appear that I have been removed from the programme again so I will remove the banners ASAP and try not to post anything about how I am feeling right now.

Latest posts

Back