New Format

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It would appear that I have been removed from the programme again so I will remove the banners ASAP and try not to post anything about how I am feeling right now.
FFS!! Why are Q messing with your head like this!!?? Please don't post anything at all G, don't give them any perverse satisfaction.

Let's not judge until we know the reason eh? I don't think any of the past threads helped the case at all.

And let's be honest, would you want to do business with another business that continually posted negative and nasty stuff about you and your employees in public?

Hope this isn't the case, for G's sake, but I think we should look at it from a realistic perspective and not let our hearts rule our heads.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Let's not judge until we know the reason eh? I don't think any of the past threads helped the case at all.

And let's be honest, would you want to do business with another business that continually posted negative and nasty stuff about you and your employees in public?

Hope this isn't the case, for G's sake, but I think we should look at it from a realistic perspective and not let our hearts rule our heads.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Till we know the reason, not likely to know, QVC are not one for telling us why!!!

Perhaps Graham could post in The Drop?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The forum looks the same to me as before. I had not logged on for a few days. ...I suppose I don't see anything, because Graham has it removed. Hope things get sorted, Graham:bear: Anyway, you sound stronger than the last time and that is a BIG plus!! Hope 2013 is a better year:bear:

The forum looks the same to me as before. I had not logged on for a few days. ...I suppose I don't see anything, because Graham has it removed. Hope things get sorted, Graham:bear: Anyway, you sound stronger than the last time and that is a BIG plus!! Hope 2013 is a better year:bear:

Yes all QVC Banners have now been removed, the LaDea Banner is a banner from a supplier and nothing to do with QVC.

Dunno about the qvc adverts ... but i clicked on the '' play bingo tab'' & got a virus warning off my anti virus

Sorry all this is happening again for Graham, what a nightmare but happy to see Graham is being strong. On another note, a few posts are hard to read. It either shows as one, very, very long word right down the page, or the page is blank. I have given time to load the page. Thanks.

It seems the last post on every thread is long and thin and I can see a banner taking up most of the page.

I can only imagine it depends what browser and screen settings you have as I am using IE on PC and Chrome on Laptop and both show the posts fine.

I don't think here's much point moaning about ads. This is what's funding the site. You're supposed to see them.

I know what you're saying BB but we didn't have this problem before and I haven't changed settings on my iPhone which uses Safari. Its really frustrating because on the iPhone it doesn't just come out as a long slim post it is coming out blank so you've no idea what the thread is supposed to be about.

As a conspiracy theorist I was starting to wonder whether the banners had uploaded a virus on the site to interfere with posting!!!!

Latest posts

Back